Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Barefoot Hippie

1. Default Barefoot Hippie

A 'Barefoot Hippie' pic was posted recently, I believe maybe in the Beautiful Feet sticky (thanks!). Someone commented on it and wondered whatever happened to him. I've wondered the same - this guy is one of my favorites and I always wanted more. There is just something unbelievably hot about this very comfortable, dirty barefoot guy next door. Here's what I have. To the best of my knowledge, nothing is copyrighted. If anyone has other pics or higher resolution images, I'd love to see them. And if anyone knows where Barefoot Hippie is, or anything about him, I'd love to hear that too!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Default

More Barefoot Hippie. Just to note, many of the filenames are not original (victim to a OCD file re-naming), apologies on that.

3. Default

More Barefoot Hippie...

4. Default

Barefoot Hippie!

5. Default

Barefoot Hippie.

6. Default

Yep, Barefoot Hippie...

7. Default

Continuing adventures of Barefoot Hippie...

I remember this guy...he is gorgeous, and so are his feet. I would love to see any new pictures too. I'm just glad there are all of these in the meantime.

The one of him sitting on the ground next to the car is a classic. Those dirty soles are just incredible.
    Last edited by ropedfeet; 11-03-2011 at 03:41 AM.

9. Default

The Barefoot Hippie

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ropedfeet View Post
    I remember this guy...he is gorgeous, and so are his feet. I would love to see any new pictures too. I'm just glad there are all of these in the meantime.

The one of him sitting on the ground next to the car is a classic. Those dirty soles are just incredible.
    I know, right?! He is so earthy, so low-maintenence, I just want to eat him alive...