Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HGTV's PAUL JAMES FEET & Youtube link

Default Oh yes!

Quote Originally Posted by toeman2035 View Post
    these are for u footmac if u r out there. enjoy!!
    I remember his site very well 'cos this were my first online steps with my fetish. He still has his fans out there!!

2. Default

HA HA footlover....he was my first feet fetish site on the net. Not sure what happened to him. He was a really nice guy that ran it as I had many chats with him online over a 2 or 3 year period. Hope he is doing ok. He is the ONLY reason I came to know Paul James and he had the same fondness for Paul's feet as I did. We would exchange tapes in the mail and he would post alot of footage I would send him to his site.

3. Default more of paul's wigglin toes and wrinkled soles

hope you guys like these stills....enjoy!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default my first site

HA HA footlover....he was my first feet fetish site on the net. Not sure what happened to him. He was a really nice guy that ran it as I had many chats with him online over a 2 or 3 year period. Hope he is doing ok. He is the ONLY reason I came to know Paul James and he had the same fondness for Paul's feet as I did. We would exchange tapes in the mail and he would post alot of footage I would send him to his site.
    Yes, he was my first one either. Fortunately I saved the whole site. I tried to find some information about why the site is gone etc. but all in vain. But his site was awesome!! And to honour his work: some original pics attached!! Really. I did not work on or renamed the files!
    Last edited by Footlover28; 10-10-2011 at 02:48 PM.

OMG, I remember Footmac too - he was one of the first celebrity captures sites!! He had a great collection, and always wondered whatever happened to him. I also remember a site called Soapfeet and it had the biggest collection of captures/pics of soap opera stars. That has since disappeared as well.

Anyway, thanks for the captures, Footsie! The Paul Michael Glaser one is especially awesome for me. I remember seeing that movie (Wait Until Your Mother Gets Home) when I was a kid. About 5-6 years ago, I bought a copy of it off Ebay just for that scene, but was furious that this version I purchased had edited out that very scene of him sitting on the sofa with his barefeet propped up on the table!!

Btw, for those wondering, if I remember correctly, the first cap is from a game show in which a girl had to lick honey off her boyfriend's foot, the next two are from Big Brother-type reality shows, the forth is magician David Blaine, and the last is Paul Michael Glaser.
    Last edited by akeel; 10-10-2011 at 02:47 PM.

6. Default

I actually have a copy of that scene with Paul Michael that footmac sent me years ago. ALso have the david blane one too. He was awesome. If anyone knows what happened to footmac or his site please let us know. I know it was powered thru webtv so maybe that is why it is not around anymore. thanks for posting those images from his original site from so many years ago.

Default !!!

Quote Originally Posted by akeel View Post
    Btw, for those wondering, if I remember correctly, the first cap is from a game show in which a girl had to lick honey off her boyfriend's foot, the next two are from Big Brother-type reality shows, the forth is magician David Blaine, and the last is Paul Michael Glaser.
    The original lines to the pics:
    1 - this is from mtv's "singled out" the contestants (twin girls) who choose a guy to date wanted to see this guys feet!
    my kind of request too!
    2 - drew on right, nevermind Diane on left! she'll be dumped by him soon. finally some decent sole shots.
    3 - another favorite of mine, dumb as hell but cute! feet up on the kitchen table where's your manners ace, it's ok i like it!
    4 - would love to massage those big dogs! (David Blaine's sore soles after the ice stunt)
    5 - paul michael glasser, nice sole shot from an old 80's tv movie!

The second pic really is from BB, but the third one is from Real World Paris.
    Last edited by Footlover28; 10-10-2011 at 04:36 PM.

Default Yeah!

I actually have a copy of that scene with Paul Michael that footmac sent me years ago. ALso have the david blane one too. He was awesome. If anyone knows what happened to footmac or his site please let us know. I know it was powered thru webtv so maybe that is why it is not around anymore. thanks for posting those images from his original site from so many years ago.
    Is it possible that you post some caps? Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Footlover28 View Post
    I remember his site very well 'cos this were my first online steps with my fetish. He still has his fans out there!!

Footmac was an integral part of the development of my foot fetish as well; fantastic site, always had some great pictures. Missed it very much when it disappeared. I agree, Footlover - he still has fans!

10. Default more of paul james' feet images

hope u enjoy his big size 13 feet!!