Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scented soles-am I getting to be the only one into it these days??

Default Scented soles-am I getting to be the only one into it these days??

Greetings all..still fatuated with the male foot, summer now is behind us and the drooling over, hard as hell to get ANY feet here in Chicago and still desired feet that smell, been in shoes and socks all day, shoes and no socks, don't know why it's a turn on, but man oh man, could use some badly-anyone else out there still into the smelly feet thing and lickin the sweat off, just wondering!

I am! I am! I LOVE the smell and the warm moistness. A real turn on! As a kid thats what I liked to do was smell the neighbor boys feet. He was much older than me and we would hide in the tall weeds by the railroad tracks and he would let me smell his hot sweaty feet after we played all day. I would just come out and ask him, I didn't care.LOL They smelled great! but at that age I had not yet made a sexual connection with feet but I knew I liked the smell. Anyway, I was thinking the same thing with winter coming, harder to find hot sweaty feet. Man, here I'm still waiting for my first foot session with someone. Hope I dont end up with "dry winter feet" when I do finally get it. If you know what I mean. Hope someone can muster up some hot sweat amongst the winter cold.LOL At any rate, I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

Thumbs up

I love ripe, sweaty feet too (my own included). You are not alone! Trust me!

You're here in illinois?? We need to meet or converse big time! All my best!!

Love ripe feet too, ashame you are in Cananda, i would lick the foot funk right off!

I love ripe feet too, especially when they are moist with sweat. I've been known to swipe guys' socks in the locker room while they shower and throw them in a plastic bag for the trip home.

Thumbs up

GymBoy, you are making me drip pre-cum like mad. I'm not that bold in the gym (or the locker room of the hockey arena although it's not hockey season yet) Chicatoes, I'm only on the other side of the Great Lakes from you. It's not that far heh-heh! Have a good Sunday night buddies. Will workout sockless tomorrow just for all you sweaty, stinkin foot guys.

Smile

And for anyone who is wondering, I don't go to a proper pro hockey arena. Just play with the guys at the local skating rink and/or the local lake when it freezes over in winter. No sockless skating for me. I need the comfort of wool socks.

I would not worry too much about winter. If a guy has sweaty feet, he will get sweaty feet when he is wearing shoes and socks regardless of temperature. I have many friends who work in super cold air-conditioned offices and they still get damp socks and damp sweaty feet. The Guess sales clerk whose foot pics I posted a while ago had been working the whole day in a very cold Guess store yet his feet were really sweaty when he took off his shoes and socks after about 10 hours of wearing them.

Wink

Thanks, I needed to hear that.