Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: More hot feet

Smile More hot feet

Hey slaves and footfreaks, I am back from vacations and here is a big update:

European FitnessTrainer and Master Florin with 40 pics and a video.

German KingOliver with 25 pics. From the winning German soccerteam!!!

American FootPrinceJohn and his huge feet, 40 brandnew pics.

And RealMasterDominus with 80 solo pics and 2 new videos.

GermanModelMasterEric is finally back with new pics

Worship our feet as always on http://www.mastertim.de

and check out our free yahoo group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thefootkings
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default blah

not sure if i can speak for anyone else, but i'm sure sick and god damn tired of these so called foot masters preying on lonely gays with their Amazon wish lists and demands for money for cell phone bills. what a bunch of crap, I have half a mind to notify the IRS on these bastards and give them each and every link, and inform them of income they probably didn't report and get these lazy cocksuckers out of our community. if you notice i didn't use any caps, because these masters aren't worth the effort.

what if we banned any "master" from advertising on footbuddies?

3. Default

If you're not into it, then ignore it and move on. The notion that they're "preying on lonely gays" is outrageous. This is a type of fetish that many people are into, and all because you don't understand it doesn't mean you should knock it. No one is forcing anyone to give their money away, it's part of the sexual allure. They pay for a service just the way people pay to join your website. IT'S OPTIONAL. We can't go around trying to ban everything we don't agree with so just mind your own business.

Default Really?

Really Junior? Really? REEEEEEEEAAAAAAALY? I'm Joe Anthony, I work for ToeGasms, and am Co-Owner of this website. REAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLY nice to meet you. So on my own website you're telling me to MIND MY OWN BUSINESS? This is my business Junior. One strict rule around here, if you use our forum to advertise a product, we're supposed to get banner space on the advertising website. It's only fare since we don't charge anyone here a subscription.

Junior,my advice to you is YOU move along and mind your own business.

Just sayin'......

Joe, I'm with you on this. These pseudo-masters are greedily preying on lonely guys in a way that should be considered extortion. That these profiteering pseudo-masters are successful in rope-a-doping a number of guys does NOT automatically confer legitimacy on their racket. So, bottom line, I personally would agree that you baning these greedy "masters" from advertising on Footbuddies altogether is a good idea.

6. Default

First of all, these guys are not stealing money from anyone, I told you this is a fetish. Secondly, you can say "reeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyyyyy?? ???" all you want but it doesn't address the issue. These are not masters stealing money (NO ONE is stealing or extorting money!), this is Tim advertising his website which is a paysite like yours. The difference is that his site showcases a more dominant type of male model, whereas yours showcases guys that look like they've just turned 18. It doesn't matter because both are legal and different people are attracted to different things. All I'm saying is that you shouldn't go around trying to ban things all because you don't particularly like the content! There are many people on this site who bash Tim and his website - you are not alone. I'm not biased, I'm only suggesting that we be more open-minded in regard to the fact that the foot fetish we all share manifests itself in different ways.

As for banner space, contact Tim about that, but that wasn't the reason you expressed the desire to ban him.
    Last edited by deviantnca; 07-01-2012 at 11:23 AM.

Deviantnca makes a valid point. We gather in here of every kind, and yes, perhaps we are a motley crew. And that's what makes me so profoundly grateful to this site. Coming here and reading the posts every day has been a kind of special education at FootBuddies University.

I used to be one of the ones who complained about Tim and his master dom types. Like Franz, I was repelled at the thought of creepy hustlers taking advantage of lonely guys. But many hastened to point out that the guys who were being dominated actually wanted to be dominated.

That was difficult for me to understand. And still is. But I used to be turned off by scenes of guys tickling. (I'm not into tickling.) I used to think, "'Why are those sick bastards licking a shoe?" (I'm not into shoes.) It's taken me a long time, but I've learned that if some guy wants to call a guy ""Master" in the privacy of his bedroom, he has the right to. He can call him "'Sweetie"' or "'Precious"' or "'My little chickadee"' - or ""Master"' - if he wants. That's what real gay pride is all about.

I was very active for years in the gay lib movements and at one time it did bother me to see a guy groveling at another guy's feet. But real freedom means freedom to choose what you want - not just what I want, or what I think you ought to want. This site has taught me to be more opern-minded and I''m very thankful for that.
    Last edited by ftlaudft; 07-01-2012 at 06:47 PM.

8. Default

Your models are ugly

There are people agreeing and disagreeing with you, I'll let the masses decide. But i know most of you are just in it for the few free pictures you'll get. But Junior, don't tell me to mind my own business on my own board....

This site is the only site where I find a real sense of community. Like most guys I belong to a lot of groups: social, political, special interest, religious, etc. But this is where I feel like one of the guys from "Cheers"' where "'everybody knows your name."'

We're all different. Some sniff. Some suck. Some tickle. And yes, some grovel. But here, with the sniffers and the suckers and the ticklers and yes, even the grovelers, I feel I'm at home in my own living room with MY own people. Thanks to all the wonderful people who contribute to this site in so many ways!