Thread: fresh face and feet from the Spanish soaps...

Default fresh face and feet from the Spanish soaps...

There's a gorgeous new hunk in the Spanish wonderland known as the telenovela. His name is Jauma Mateu and he plays the bullied and abused David, son of the nasty Juan Jaime Mondragón. His father has put him down so mercilessly all his life that he cannot function sexually and his recent marriage was a disaster. In last night's episode of ""La fuerza del destino"' (The Force of Destiny) he was talking on the phone, barefoot on a sofa, with the female protagonist, Sandra Echeverría. The feet! Those beautiful bare feet! You've got to see them to believe them! They are so sexy that to spend one hour with them in my face I would trade my home in Ft Lauderdale for a timeshare in Uganda and join the Republican Party! Honestly! Would I lie to you guys?

Cool Telenovela

I don't think you'd ever lie to us, but is watching Spanish television the only way to
    see this hunk? Would there be any clips of the show available on Youtube? I guess I
    can find out myself.

Flickfire, I just checked and there are many clips of "'La fuerza del destino"' on YouTube. Unfortunately I don't know how to post them. Sometimes more skilled members here help out and add a pic or two. I always appreciate it.

In the meantime, back at the rancho, there's always the option of watching an episode on TV. The theme song, "'La fuerza del destino"', was written by Marc Anthony and often at the end of the hour they play clips of Marc singing the song with the female lead Sandra Echeverría. The novela has a stellar cast including Pedro Armendáriz. Attractive hunks in the series feature David Zepeda, Gabriel Soto and Marcelo Córdoba. The camera work is magnificent and it promises to be a powerful telenovela experience.