Thread: Buying used socks

Default Buying used socks

Hey guys, so I'm looking to buy my first pair of used sweaty socks and I was wondering if any of you have done so and your experiences with it. I'm looking for some nice sweaty gym socks. So far, the only guys I know selling their socks are Michael and Christian Fitt and Nick Harmon. Do you guys know of/recommend anyone else?

I've bought one pair and I really didn't like it, also if your interested I might sell mine

I've always been afraid to buy them because I thought I heard one time that the used socks you get from a site are not really that persons socks (the sexy model with beautiful feet they show) and ANY one could have worn those socks (like someone very unattractive with very undesirable crusty feet if you know what I mean). So, is this true?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Footman2 View Post
    I've always been afraid to buy them because I thought I heard one time that the used socks you get from a site are not really that persons socks (the sexy model with beautiful feet they show) and ANY one could have worn those socks (like someone very unattractive with very undesirable crusty feet if you know what I mean). So, is this true?
    That's why I don't buy them either, but I really hope it's not true because they're making money off it.

Cool buying used socks

I've bought used socks twice, and a third time stole them from a guys' laundry pile.
    They didn't do a lot for me. I enjoy foot videos and pics better, or if I ever get lucky-
    real feet(guys of course).