Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: The World of MACHOFOOT

1. Unhappy In My Opinion...

I think it is ABSOLUTELY WRONG, and illeagal to mark over or watermark someone elses photos. You are taking a claim of ownership to someone elses photographs by doing this.
    It's like begging for a lawsuit.

The macho foot writing over these pics is just as pathetic as the Dude's Feet watermark.
    It downgrades the quality of the photo significantly. I personally would just rather not see them posted here like that at all.

I just don't understand the concept of doing something like this.
    Last edited by wncMTNfoot; 08-15-2011 at 07:45 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wncMTNfoot View Post
    I think it is ABSOLUTELY WRONG, and illeagal to mark over or watermark someone elses photos. You are taking a claim of ownership to someone elses photographs by doing this.
    It's like begging for a lawsuit.

The macho foot writing over these pics is just as pathetic as the Dude's Feet watermark.
    It downgrades the quality of the photo significantly. I personally would just rather not see them posted here like that at all.

I just don't understand the concept of doing something like this.
    Dude, get a grip. I don't represent that these pix are mine; merely that i found pictures that i liked and wanted to share them with you. I'm not making money off of them, so i don't care where they come from. I thought they were hot, and wanted you to see them, that's all. I notice some of your submissions bear the logo "Just Jared" -- are you ripping him off; are you begging for a lawsuit? No, you probably just wanna share; that's all i'm doing. If you are the photographer, then think of them as a tribute to your genius.
    Last edited by footmonster; 08-15-2011 at 10:19 PM.

Yummers as all hell..big beefy feet and lickin the smell and sweat right off..hoT!!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChicaToes View Post
    Yummers as all hell..big beefy feet and lickin the smell and sweat right off..hoT!!
    Thank you, i'm glad somebody like these. Thought i was losin' my mind!

vegasguy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by footmonster View Post
    Dude, get a grip. I don't represent that these pix are mine; merely that i found pictures that i liked and wanted to share them with you. I'm not making money off of them, so i don't care where they come from. I thought they were hot, and wanted you to see them, that's all. I notice some of your submissions bear the logo "Just Jared" -- are you ripping him off; are you begging for a lawsuit? No, you probably just wanna share; that's all i'm doing. If you are the photographer, then think of them as a tribute to your genius.
    You didn't get the point of what wncMTNfoot was saying in his post. By putting your watermark on someone else's pics, is taking ownership of the pics. Do you not see that? I have seen some of those pics on pay sites and the person who owns the site probably paid the model money to take those pics. As to the "Just Jared" pics you mentioned, wncMNTfoot, did NOT put his own watermark on the pics prior to posting. Even though you intentions are probably harmless, you could cause a lot of trouble by doing what you are doing.

Default A grey area?

While putting your own site/blog name on someone else's photo without covering the owner's copyright notice may or may not be legal, it's certainly in poor taste.

In light of the fact that neither I, nor anyone else on the FootBuddies staff is a lawyer, I am closing this thread. If we get any complaints from the owners of these photos, I am deleting the entire thread.
    S. ''Boots'' McGraw
    FootBuddies message boards moderator
    bubbafeet.com webmaster
    http://www.bubbafeet.com
    http://www.clips4sale.com/store/17366
    BootsMcGraw a.t zoho d.o.t c.o.m (Bite my ass, address harvesters!)