Thread: Had to share this

Cool Had to share this

I met up with an old highschool friend of mine tonight. Had a few beers at what was our local sports bar. Just moved back to my home town after 20 years (We're both 40 years old now). He still has the same gorgeous wide, meaty feet that I remember from the basketball team, the swim team, and gym class. Knowing he's straight (then and now) I never made any moves on him. We were just friends. He used to compare his big cock to my big cock in the showers and that was about it. Another friend of ours (who ended up being a local hockey player) used to call us the "grand-daddies of penis size" and that we both had big noses and big feet to match. Anyway, after the pub, I went back to his place. He was wearing tevas and I was wearing my Reeboks (no socks). We had a few more beers and kicked back. He took off his tevas and I took off my trainers and we talked about the good old days. His feet were totally sweaty and ripe; It got me so fuckin hard. But funnily enough he mentioned first that my feet stank and that he had always noticed that from gym class. I told him that the smell from his feet was filling up the room as well. We had a good laugh and we actually sniffed each others feet to see who had the ripest raunch going on. He knows I'm gay, but he doesn't know about my foot fetish. Anyway we sat back and got wrecked and stank up the room with our big sweaty man feet. So fuckin hot. Now back home and had to share this with you guys.

Thanks for sharing your experience! Love when those kind of situations happen...when guys innocently talk about their feet stinking. Bet you wanted to rub and sniff those feet so bad. Hot story!

Awesome. Too bad you couldn't just sneak a lick & taste. You coulda just said you were curious.

Default Interesting. Not too many (straight) guys...

sniff other guys' feet (although, after a few drinks, I believe a straight guy who's cool with gay guys actually realizes he can do things he can't with his straight buddies).
    One would think, knowing you're gay, that he realized he could do this. Maybe it was a (mild) form of hetero/homo-erotic connecting. Of course, that's only speculation.
    Smiles cost nothing, but are priceless in their impact. Get yours today!

Wow. That was hot! What sizes are your feet?

Perhaps a bit of hetero/homo bonding. But it was more like being back in highschool. My feet are 11, and his are 12, they look about a size larger than mine (and really wide and meaty). We were out last night and ended up at some house party. Kept my tevas on all night. Finally came home about an hour ago; slowly released my sweaty dogs from their "cages" and the stink from my feet was/is better than poppers!!! No one to share them with though....

Hmmm...wishing I was in Canada!

Wink To GymboyNY

Have sent you a private message Gymboy.