Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So You Think You Can Dancers

1. Default So You Think You Can Dancers

Hi guys , so I wanted request some pics of the male dancers from SYTCD. Granted I dont know all their names , but I recall tons of foot shots in previous seasons. This season I would like to request Jess LeProtto, how adroable is he ! I would love to see his soles :3

Default Agreed!

I totally agree, he is just sooooo cute! I loved the contemporary piece he did where he was dressed as a prince and was barefoot, we have been treated to quite a few contemporary dances from him this season, and he does have very cute feet. And I'm slightly in love with him

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gianni9uk View Post
    I totally agree, he is just sooooo cute! I loved the contemporary piece he did where he was dressed as a prince and was barefoot, we have been treated to quite a few contemporary dances from him this season, and he does have very cute feet. And I'm slightly in love with him
    I know , he is sooooo GAH!!! i cant take it XD so adorable :3 too bad he got eliminated

4. Default

He was on of my favs. Also, Chris Koehl, who got eliminated to early in my opinion. He did one dance where he and his parter were half zombie half human and at the beginning you see both of their soles. He had nice feet

Oh yes I saw that one, very nice, he was quite cute too. I also liked Alexander and Ricky's feet too.

6. Default

Alexander yes. Ricky I didn't really like this season so I just never noticed his feet. I liked Marko and Tadd too.

Benji Schwimmer (SYTYCD Season 2)
    Attached Images Attached Images

more Benji Schwimmer (SYTYCD Season 2)

Neil Haskell (SYTYCD Season 3)

10. Default Jess

These are the only barefoot caps I could find of Jess.