Thread: Zac Efron

1. Default Zac Efron

He just got his barefoot tickled and massaged and worshipped on Saturday Night Live right now, so damn hot! anybody have any vidcaps they can post, it was really hot

2. Default

sorry my girlfriend was here and i tried to post that real quick while we were watching it. He goes to his older brother for advice about how to hook up with a girl and his brother tells him that the best way is a foot rub, and that the best way to learn is to get one urself. so zac takes his shoe off and put his socked foot on the table with the sole facing the camera and then his brother removes his sock and tickles it with a feather on the end of a pencil. zac squirms and laughs and says it tickles and then his brother starts rubbing his foot for him. then the brother tries to put the toes in his mouth and eventually gets it and then zac freaks out and leaves. It was really hot, there must be a foot fetishist on the SNL writing staff, hopefully we'll see more celebs getting that done!

I just signed on to post this same thing - I was shocked to see that skit. It made my night

Default here is the link

it's on youtube already but who knows how long it will be there -
    www.youtube.com/ watch?v=YmfeJwnh4Ow

5. Default

And on the dailymotion, in the biggest quality : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8y...efron-feet_fun

6. Default Zac Efron

That video was damn hot----so why do you think he did it or Jason Sudekis did it?--could either one have a foot fetish--or maybe one of the writers?--Would love to find out which???

7. Default Link to Entire Skit

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b118...nl_fetish.html

This is a link to the entire skit from beginning to end. I wish they'd have gotten a shot of him slipping off the shoe.
    Will be interesting to see whether they ever rebroadcast this episode. I hope they do. I missed it. Reports are that NBC has pulled the skit from iTunes and the NBC website (the youtube link is also gone --NBC had it pulled for "copyright infringement"). There's a brief story about the "controversial" skit at the link above as well. Like this is the most "controversial" thing SNL has ever done?!?

I know Zac is "bubblegum" but he's so darn cute! Oh, to have been Jason!

Default Zac Efron SNL Skit

Here some old vidcaps sent to me from a friend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SNL_04-11-09_Zac_Efron_01.jpg   SNL_04-11-09_Zac_Efron_02.jpg   SNL_04-11-09_Zac_Efron_04.jpg