Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: RAW, HOT "Foot"age!!!

just the looks he's giving him...especially when he makes him put his feet up on the desk...

2. Default

Just want to keep this thread alive so it doesn't get pushed off the board. It's amazing how a high school student pulled off this kind of videos and convinced his male teachers to participate. Stunning!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AvidTickler View Post
    Just want to keep this thread alive so it doesn't get pushed off the board. It's amazing how a high school student pulled off this kind of videos and convinced his male teachers to participate. Stunning!
    Thanks for sharing again! This is one of my favorites and I always forget how to find it. I'm actually hoping one day we can get our hands on hard copies of these videos, just in case they ever get taken down.

There's also this:
    http://blip.tv/shawngriffin411/the-odor-2-2153334
    Wish he'd put up the raw footage from that as well.

5. Default

Let me give his a call. It's been a few months since I last chatted with him, but I am sure I can convince. Wish me luck.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DrawnTG321 View Post
    Let me give his a call. It's been a few months since I last chatted with him, but I am sure I can convince. Wish me luck.
    You are still in touch with him? Wow! I wonder what other foot-related projects he has cooked up over the years! I remember that when I was in high school, there were definitely a lot of hot male teachers whose feet I wanna see. Can't believe he managed to achieve not just that, but also with permanent "footage" to remember

Yeah, definitely keep us posted, thanks!

7. Default

All right, I've talked to him and he will consider it, but only if he can post the videos on Blip.TV unlisted and if he can, the audio will be mute.

Is that all right?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DrawnTG321 View Post
    All right, I've talked to him and he will consider it, but only if he can post the videos on Blip.TV unlisted and if he can, the audio will be mute.

Is that all right?
    Of course! beggars cannot be choosers, will be happyTGIF whatever he can share!

9. Default

All right, some GOOD NEWS! I convinced him to release the footage! He may be a bit busy for the next few days, but he says he will try his best to shoot them out on Blip.TV.

To help him, how about we tell him which ones we want to see first. Below are pictures of all of the hot southern "models" he has managed to take pictures of feet of:

Chief Feely, Coach Cato, Coach Chambers, Coach Fulford, and Coach Harris
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chief Feely.jpg   Coach Cato.jpg   Coach Chambers.jpg   Coach Fulford.jpg   Coach Harris.jpg  

10. Default

The next batch of possibilities:

Coach Morris, Coach Waters, Mr. Easler, Mr. Fehr, and Mr. Garner.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Coach Morris.jpg   Coach Water.jpg   Mr. Easler.jpg   Mr. Fehr.jpg   Mr. Garner.jpg