Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Feet

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cordobes82 View Post
    First Request

It's a request for information, not for the pics. I'd like someone to confirm if this hot guy has size 18. Especially those who are suscribed to footfriends.com.

I read somewhere that his shoe size is 18.

the pics are from footfriends.com and I found them on this blog: http://www.queerclick.com/archive/20...friendscom.php
    I'd take any quoted shoe size on the foot sites with a grain of salt - a whole shaker in fact! Most of them (this one included) tend to inflate the true size. In fact, I once saw this site describe a guy's feet as size 12, when you could see the "9 1/2" on the bottom of his shoes!

Having said that, whether or not they are 18s, this guy has some pretty massive dogs!

Rafed El-Masri size 50 EU (size 16 US I guess) 6'4 German swimmer.

Here are the articles: http://www.taz.de/!20668/

http://www.morgenpost.de/sport/olymp...eilnehmer.html (pic 40)
    The first article is a short story of his career so far. I'm sure that the pic does NOT show his feet!
    The second one is really showing his foot! The bottom line tells us that his olympic participation ends with the semi-finals.
    Last edited by Footlover28; 08-10-2011 at 05:56 AM.

3. Default

Thank you very much, dude!

I'm posting more in the next hours.

4. Default

1 and 2 are 15s, 3 is Ian Thorpe size 17, last 2 are 16/17
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. Default

Nice pics, especially the last one.!

Now here comes a guy... the perfect man to me! 6'4'' tall, an INCREDIBLE body, manly sexy face, nice strong legs and....very beautiful feet! Size 14. Well at least that is what the site says....but lt's trust this time. He looks HUGE anyway.

I could melt if I have the chance to lick those feet!!!

Now here comes a guy... the perfect man to me! 6'4'' tall, an INCREDIBLE body, manly sexy face, nice strong legs and....very beautiful feet! Size 14. Well at least that is what the site says....but lt's trust this time. He looks HUGE anyway.I could melt if I have the chance to lick those feet!!!
    Wow! Very sexy, mouthwatering feet!

7. Default

Guy in my facebook, 18 years old. He's about 6'7, and I don't his shoe size, but it looks big!

8. Default

Guy in my facebook, 18 years old. He's about 6'7, and I don't his shoe size, but it looks big!

wow super hot thanks for these ^^
    Last edited by BootsMcGraw; 08-19-2011 at 06:56 PM. Reason: deleted duplicate photos

9. Default

Now here comes a guy... the perfect man to me! 6'4'' tall, an INCREDIBLE body, manly sexy face, nice strong legs and....very beautiful feet! Size 14. Well at least that is what the site says....but lt's trust this time. He looks HUGE anyway.

I could melt if I have the chance to lick those feet!!!
    Woow, sexiest feet I have ever seen
    Last edited by BootsMcGraw; 08-19-2011 at 06:55 PM. Reason: deleted duplicate photos

10. Default

Toni's size 14 feet.