Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Feet

1. Default

Matias Santos, Argentinian Dancer and Model. Size uknkwon, but big. he's a tall guy. I think I posted some pics before, but I can't find them.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Default Video

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere already. It probably has, it's a hot 12 minute video. The guy is really cute and his feet are massive.

http://youtu.be/uYt9Y4x_2ZM

Default The guy really does have great looking toes!

And I'm very much a toes guy. His nails are very clear, well shaped and the big toe is pretty close to perfect in its shape!
    Thanks for posting this. I usually don't make it a point to lookat something because of a guy's foot size: that doesn't move me at all. A size 6 that's sexy is superior to a size 16 that's got weird-shaped toes (apologies to those who find that a turn on. Not slappin' you down, just saying I can appreciate it without it turning me on). For me, it's a whole person thing. I wouldn't like George Romney if he had the most spectacular feet in the world, because I don't respect him as a human being.
    But back to this guy: he's great looking (partially because he looks non-American and I like that look) and he does really have great-looking feet.
    I do wonder if he himself has a foot fetish or if he's just someone they guy hired or pulled in from his group of friends or someone off the street. I find the backstories interesting.
    Smiles cost nothing, but are priceless in their impact. Get yours today!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cordobes82 View Post
    Matias Santos, Argentinian Dancer and Model. Size uknkwon, but big. he's a tall guy. I think I posted some pics before, but I can't find them.
    Here are the other pics of this guy.

5. Default

Guy from my facebook. Around 6'4 and huge feet.

6. Default

Posted before. Benjam?n Saavedra, Argentinian. 6'2 and size 14

7. Default

Pau Gasol, size 17

8. Default

Again the guy from this post. Size 13-14 US.

9. Default

Well, you know, summer came to Argentina, and we can see these beautiful Argentinian hunks.

Such at this guy, posted here before, size 13 US.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cordobes82 View Post
    A friend from my facebook, size 13

He could be on the thread "beautiful feet" too, cause I think he's feet ae very hot.

He's 6'1 tall and in my opinion, a very handsome boy!!
    Jesus, he should have his OWN thread.