Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Feet

1. Default

See him standing there, tall man with a spectacular figure!

There are also photos with his wife. I hope she enjoyed that piece of man! And those feet, but I'm pretty sure she didn't....what a crime!!!!!!
    The pic where's he's sitting showing the huge sneakers....T-E-A-S-E-R!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Default

And finally, a pic that akeel posted, but a little bigger here.

I like EVERYTHING in that photo...no, I don't like, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE everything! His stunning and perfect face, his big manly and sexy hands ( yes, I like hands too), and the best....outstanding feet, sole, toes, nails, every part of it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Footlover28 View Post
    "What a man,what a man, what a man, what a mighty, mighty good man.!
    I totally agree with you ... he can just smother my face with those BIG DAWGS !

4. Default

This is an old video from the yahoo group Mens big Feet. It's a footjob with a size 17 feet. Wow!!
    I don't know if the numbers are true, but they do look big and and hot as hell!
    I have no more information.

http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/8KQLUBN...reFootJob.mpeg

5. Default

Sérgio Marone, Brazilian actor, 1.93 meter (6'4 ) size 14 US

I don't like his feet. For those who say size is everything for me, it's not true. I like the feet I find beautiful, and if they are big, much better. Clear now?

I mean, for such a hunk, I expected another kind of feet.

But if someone enjoys, here we go...

Quote Originally Posted by cordobes82 View Post
    Sérgio Marone, Brazilian actor, 1.93 meter (6'4 ) size 14 US

I don't like his feet. For those who say size is everything for me, it's not true. I like the feet I find beautiful, and if they are big, much better. Clear now?

I mean, for such a hunk, I expected another kind of feet.

But if someone enjoys, here we go...
    if that's him in that 4th pic with his legs crossed and feet on his lap ... all I can say is ... WOW ... What sexy looking big feet and on a sexy looking guy too !

7. Default

Richie Gray, 6'10 (2.08 m), size 14 feet. For his height, I expected his feet were bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by cordobes82 View Post
    Richie Gray, 6'10 (2.08 m), size 14 feet. For his height, I expected his feet were bigger.
    You know that amazes me too ... but I guess nature is not always kind ! lol ... I saw this guy at the park over the summer .... he had on Thong sandles ... he was at least 6'4 very nice FIT Swimmers build , nice tan ... very very attractive ... beautiful feet with high arches But his feet where very small in comparison to his height . it would seem that he had a size 8 foot ! I also seen the reverse a short guy with very big feet !
    Last edited by juice; 09-27-2012 at 09:54 AM.

Default Big Feet in a small guy

I WOULD MUCH rather see a shorter guy with BIG feet than the reverse! I worked a flight to Seoul, Korea a few months ago, on a 747. This Light-skinned Black guy or mixed-raced guy was sitting 3 rows from the very back of the plane. He wasn't particularly tall. Maybe 6 feet at most, but he was husky, beefy and was rather handsome - about 32 or 35 years old, I would guess. What stopped me in my tracks was the size of those FEET of his !! Jeeezzz, he was wearing white classic Converse sneakers and his feet were I am sure a 14 ! I got so hard seeing this beefy stud, kind of shy wearing a big ugly necklace that just didn't seem right on a man, but I had the hots for this beefy stud, so since there were empty seats way up front , right by the bulkhead in Coach class, I offered to move him, giving him more leg room in this aisle seat!!....he thanked me and moved. It's a pretty long flight so I'm thinking - "This guy is gonna take those big-ass sneakers off sometime during the flight" and I would stare and drool at his feet, at least the shape of those big feet of his. BUT , unfortunately NO, he kept them on the whole 11 hour flight. We did chat about his being his first trip to Korea, visiting a brother that teaches English there. I gave him my e-mail and phone , just in case -- but NOTHING. !!! Craaappp !
    For the Love of Feet

Quote Originally Posted by culfoxio View Post
    I WOULD MUCH rather see a shorter guy with BIG feet than the reverse! I worked a flight to Seoul, Korea a few months ago, on a 747. This Light-skinned Black guy or mixed-raced guy was sitting 3 rows from the very back of the plane. He wasn't particularly tall. Maybe 6 feet at most, but he was husky, beefy and was rather handsome - about 32 or 35 years old, I would guess. What stopped me in my tracks was the size of those FEET of his !! Jeeezzz, he was wearing white classic Converse sneakers and his feet were I am sure a 14 ! I got so hard seeing this beefy stud, kind of shy wearing a big ugly necklace that just didn't seem right on a man, but I had the hots for this beefy stud, so since there were empty seats way up front , right by the bulkhead in Coach class, I offered to move him, giving him more leg room in this aisle seat!!....he thanked me and moved. It's a pretty long flight so I'm thinking - "This guy is gonna take those big-ass sneakers off sometime during the flight" and I would stare and drool at his feet, at least the shape of those big feet of his. BUT , unfortunately NO, he kept them on the whole 11 hour flight. We did chat about his being his first trip to Korea, visiting a brother that teaches English there. I gave him my e-mail and phone , just in case -- but NOTHING. !!! Craaappp !
    I know exactly what you mean ... I don't care if I'm on a crowed train , in a park , at the movies , or where ever , ( especially in the summer ) if I see a sexy guy with thong sandles and he has beautiful feet I will go over and sit somewhere around him just so I can be next to him & have a good view of his feet ! I even got off a train late at night back in June while on my home cause when the doors opened there was a very very attractive extremely muscular hispanic guy standing on the oposite platform wearing a pair of tight white jeans , Black Muscle shirt and black thong sandles ... He looked like a model maybe about 6'2 , about 220 , very very muscular , nice tan , and looks like size 13 long meaty feet with high arches . I stood next to him looking at his feet I getting hard ... until his train came ! I really miss the summers ! lol