Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Feet

Default I researched him

YEAH....unfortunately, NOT a pretty boy. He played college basketball at U Conn and won the NCAA championship in 2004 . He is 27 and of Dominican Republic parents, -- I JUST LOVE the D.R. -- I've traveled there and just marvel at all the men in flip flops walking in the streets and malls, etc. I love dark men of course. This guy Charlie seems to have no facial hair whatsoever, not even eyebrows. BUT , OHHHH THOSE FEET are FLAWLESS !!!! I sure wanna smell them and lick the sweat off right after a game he's played !!! I am still trying to find out his foot size though. !! Hollywood Gossip .com has this same photo but neater!
    For the Love of Feet

Well, sometines when you're looking down (at some beautiful peds) you don't have time to look up (at a not-so-cute mug). I'll see if I can find the foot size, too. I'm curious and horny now.

Quote Originally Posted by culfoxio View Post
    YEAH....unfortunately, NOT a pretty boy. He played college basketball at U Conn and won the NCAA championship in 2004 . He is 27 and of Dominican Republic parents, -- I JUST LOVE the D.R. -- I've traveled there and just marvel at all the men in flip flops walking in the streets and malls, etc. I love dark men of course. This guy Charlie seems to have no facial hair whatsoever, not even eyebrows. BUT , OHHHH THOSE FEET are FLAWLESS !!!! I sure wanna smell them and lick the sweat off right after a game he's played !!! I am still trying to find out his foot size though. !! Hollywood Gossip .com has this same photo but neater!
    Charlie has alopecia universalis which is an autoimmune disease of the skin in which his scalp is bald.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Reos View Post
    size 17 feet:

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=L3Z39VGVWmw
    Thanks!! It was a nice video!! Not a beautiful guy, but I loved his long feet and hands!!

I have no idea how big these are, but this guy must have wolf in his ancestry ...
    Attached Images Attached Images

6. Default

One more Armie Hammer, size 15.

Quote Originally Posted by akeel View Post
    I have no idea how big these are, but this guy must have wolf in his ancestry ...
    Mouth-watering, dick-hardening perfectly big feet! Thank you.

8. Default

From the site mastertim.de, this guy called Master Jonas, size 16 feet. I like his feet very much, would like to see the upper part, though.

Quote Originally Posted by cordobes82 View Post
    From the site mastertim.de, this guy called Master Jonas, size 16 feet. I like his feet very much, would like to see the upper part, though.
    Here you can find more pics (maybe also tops) of him: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thefootkings/
    Last edited by Footlover28; 06-22-2012 at 07:40 PM.

10. Default

I don't know if this was posted before, but it's always good to see the perfect big feet of this hunk, Kris.