Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Feet

1. Default

Benjamin Saavedra, contestant in a reality show.

1.88 , (6'2) and size 14 shoe
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Default

More of Benjamin

3. Default

Other 3 of Benjamin, size 14

Quote Originally Posted by cordobes82 View Post
    Now this is what I was trying to say about the disappointing small size os guys from malefeet4u and feetsoldiers. Many of them are only a size 8 or 9.

The following pic is of a tourist. He was speaking an Eurpean language, maybe German, Dutch or so. I mean a language from Northern Europe, of course it wasn't Italian Spanish, French or Portuguese, which I recongise very well.
    And it's not the first time I see that. The feet of one of them were HUGE, size 18 or so. So why if I see many tall Europeans tourists (German, Dutch, etc) with enormous feet here, they don't appear on the sites? Shouldn't they be easy to find??
    I am from Holland/Netherlands and you are right the guys here are big and have big feet. One of them is a dutch singer called Xander de Buisonje and called Nick Schilder, both have really big feet.
    Both of them are like 6.4 tall, Xander de Buisonje has size 46, and Nick Schilder 48.

Other 3 of Benjamin, size 14
    This guy Benjamin is just too much it's insane ! He's a 10 in my book ! I mean He got the looks , the body , and mos def the feet ... size 14 ... WOW ! love the yoga pic . He's someone you keep in your closet only to take out ... ALL THE TIME ... when you want to have some fun ... especially with his BIG TASTY looking feet !!!!!!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by juice View Post
    This guy Benjamin is just too much it's insane ! He's a 10 in my book ! I mean He got the looks , the body , and mos def the feet ... size 14 ... WOW ! love the yoga pic . He's someone you keep in your closet only to take out ... ALL THE TIME ... when you want to have some fun ... especially with his BIG TASTY looking feet !!!!!!
    I definitely second that with every word!

7. Default

hehe, I agree with you guys, he's defnitely hot, with a sexy face and a great body, and when you see those big masculine feet....it's like perfection!! He's got Everything!

8. Default

Hehe, finally! Let's see my post from several months ago

Armmie Hammer!! If someone has more pics of him barefoot, please post!!!!!

Well, I was searching on the web and came across 2 new pics! I'm more in love with this guy! His big feet are totally beautiful! The small pic, I can't see well if his feet are hairy, or veiny, or muscular, whatever those shapes are, they are hot!!

I wish I found better pics, but I think those are enough to see what this hunk's got!

The second pics show his sexy and long toes.

Oh, just in case you forgot: Armie Hammer, size 15

9. Default

Not new, but LOVED the definition of these pics! These feet make me soo horny!! Kris Humphries, size.....14, 15, or 16, according to different sources. Hope for 16! :P

10. Default

Warren Harvey. Model and BodyBuilder. 6'7 tall

I don't know his shoe size, but his feet are obvioulsy bigger than a size 13.

I saw him first on the site bigdonsboys.com, but never heard of him after that. Wonder what happened to him and why are there so few pics. He's a model!

The kind of feet I adore: manly, sexy, long...and on a tall hot guy, of course!