Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Feet

Default You asked for it, you got it.

Quote Originally Posted by cordobes82 View Post
    ...I just edited my post, then. So what should I write? What do you suggest?...
    Write whatever you want. I was merely stating some additional details, should anyone wish to pursue hooking up with this man.

He also has posted in Craigslist at least once that he'd accept drugs in exchange for some time with his feet. If you really want my suggestion as to what to do, mine is: RUN AWAY. Any time drugs are involved, it's bad news.
    S. ''Boots'' McGraw
    FootBuddies message boards moderator
    bubbafeet.com webmaster
    http://www.bubbafeet.com
    http://www.clips4sale.com/store/17366
    BootsMcGraw a.t zoho d.o.t c.o.m (Bite my ass, address harvesters!)

2. Default

Size 15 feet
    (dunno the name of the athlete)
    Attached Images Attached Images

A friend from my facebook, size 13

He could be on the thread "beautiful feet" too, cause I think he's feet ae very hot.

He's 6'1 tall and in my opinion, a very handsome boy!!
    He is BEAuTIFUL and what manly feet, does he know we all get aroused by him

4. Default

Fabricio Oberto, Argentinian basketball player. 2.08 m (6'10) tall. I don't know his shoe size, I'm longing to see a barefoot pic of him!!!
    his feet HAVE to be bigger than 13, I'd say size 16 or so. He is handsome, tall, his hands are big and so hot, etc..

Default I think I know who this guy is too :)

I believe his is "Zat" on YouTube "ZatDudeOnline", unfortunately not anymore posting videos of his huge gorgeous feet! I think his main occupation is photography... And indeed he lives in or near Austin, Texas. I'd be certainly willing to worship these beauties even for something in ..exchange

Size 19 feet - "Z" from the web

Here's a guy who apprently let his feet be kissed and touched for money. Quite handsome. His feet may not be the prettiest I've seen, but the way he shows them in the video turns me on. If I was in the US, I'd taste them! :P

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyvoet2 View Post
    He is BEAuTIFUL and what manly feet, does he know we all get aroused by him
    Not really, he knows that I like his feet, hehe.

Well, our friend has just posted another pic to please us all.

7. Default

dang you're friend is hot!

you should get him to model for you, he has great feet, very sexy!!

9. Default

Ok, so do you remember the guy on post 124?? Se the 2nd pic, the guy who is with him.
    Well, that guy is.....Emanuel Ginóbili, if you know a little about basketball, you've heard of him. he's the most famous argentinian player in the NBA.

He's 6'6, his show size is unkown. I heard once that it is 14, but I couldn't confirm it. However, enjoy his big feet.
    Last edited by BootsMcGraw; 03-23-2012 at 06:30 PM. Reason: underaged person in photo

10. Default

Now this is what I was trying to say about the disappointing small size os guys from malefeet4u and feetsoldiers. Many of them are only a size 8 or 9.

The following pic is of a tourist. He was speaking an Eurpean language, maybe German, Dutch or so. I mean a language from Northern Europe, of course it wasn't Italian Spanish, French or Portuguese, which I recongise very well.
    And it's not the first time I see that. The feet of one of them were HUGE, size 18 or so. So why if I see many tall Europeans tourists (German, Dutch, etc) with enormous feet here, they don't appear on the sites? Shouldn't they be easy to find??