Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Feet

1. Default any idea who this is?

I found this pic on a tumblr page:

http://guysbigfeet.tumblr.com/post/32525134184/14us

It says the guy has size 14 feet, and it sure looks like it. My question is - anyone know who he is? Would love to track down more pix of him! Enjoy...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default YET ANOTHER BIG-Footed Black Man !!

So, I just got back from Tokyo, I worked the flight over last weekend and this very tall, mature, handsome graying Black man - I guess he was 52-55 years old, about 6'5". He was sitting in the door exit row on a 747, which gives him plenty of legroom, which he definitely needed. In any case, I of course noticed his HUGE black sneakers, He had his legs stretched out, sitting in the aisle seat with an empty middle seat. Hours into the flight, when the lights were turned off, he had already taken off his HUGE shoes, and I could admire the shape of his socked feet. Although he was wearing kind of dirty white sweatsocks I could easily tell that I LOVED his FEET !! He looked to have a perfectly shaped pair of feet from what little I could tell. It seems he did have Morton's toe and a slight bunion. I MEAN, CRAP -- I DESPERATELY wanted him to take off his socks but that would've been way too much luck for me. In any case, I sat in the jumpseat in from of him and since he was asleep I quickly took one of his sneakers and with my little flashlight I looked inside the huge thing to find its size -- I WAS NOT disappointed --- it turns out they were 15s !! YEAH, Handsome mature Black man with size 15 feet !!! I got so hard, let me tell you!! Daammm....he was handsome too, with a greying beard and hair. What A mature STUD, I sure wanted to grab his feet and massage them right there !!
    Last edited by culfoxio; 10-05-2012 at 02:34 PM. Reason: spelling
    For the Love of Feet

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by eagle024 View Post
    I found this pic on a tumblr page:

http://guysbigfeet.tumblr.com/post/32525134184/14us

It says the guy has size 14 feet, and it sure looks like it. My question is - anyone know who he is? Would love to track down more pix of him! Enjoy...
    Not sure if it's his real name, but he models as Eric Singler.

Quote Originally Posted by a1david1a View Post
    Not sure if it's his real name, but he models as Eric Singler.
    really nice find, thank you

5. Default

Basketball player Kawki Leonard. I find this pic so damn hot: beautiful large feet and chiseled body. I don't know his shoe size, but of course is bigger than 13 US.

He's very tall and his hands are enormous.
    Last edited by cordobes82; 11-06-2012 at 12:49 AM.

6. Default

I found it on a blog, Armie Hammer, size 15. Oh, my!!

Default size13s on a hot guy i played with

No one had ever played with his big 13s before. He loved every second of it and wants to do it again. Perfect toes with big soft soles on this guy.

8. Default

I found something that is GOLD. Enourmous feet, a young giant well-built basketball player.
    But I can't copy the images because they have copyright.

9. Default

Maybe you can share the link? Or send it in PM?

10. Default

This is my Christmas present. Hope it is for many of you guys, too!

Scot Pollard, 6'11, size 19 feet.

Enormous manly feet, great body...an irresistible mixture!

Wish there were more and bigger pics.