Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Feet

1. Default Big Feet

Hello! This thread is dedicated to all who like huge feet. I like BEAUTIFUL feet too, but if they are bigger...much better! I find it much "manlier". I know that many here agree with me, and for those who don't like this...keep on seeing the rest of the forum!

Maybe many of you are asking yourselves what is considered "big"...there's not an exact anser for that, but I'd say: let's put pics of size 13 feet at least.

They can be from famous men or not....please, if you post feet of non-famous man, try not to put fake stuff.

I'll start with some...

DWight Howard, size 18 (US)

Default As much as I LOVE ....

As much as I melt over big Beautiful Black men and their feet -- this basketball player DOES NOT DO IT for me -- not my tipe of feet! I love Morton's toe and a slight bunion -- on ANY Race, but the darker the skin, generally, the more aroused I get!!
    For the Love of Feet

3. Default

Great photos, i love them! Do you have more?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by culfoxio View Post
    As much as I melt over big Beautiful Black men and their feet -- this basketball player DOES NOT DO IT for me -- not my tipe of feet! I love Morton's toe and a slight bunion -- on ANY Race, but the darker the skin, generally, the more aroused I get!!
    Well, I feel exactly the opposite about Dwight....he's ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS, I think no other men that tall are so proportional and have such perfeclty chiseled and defined body.
    And his feet, I DIE for them: big (huge), long, athletic, manly, strong....well, just like him, perfect to sustain such a MAN!

Besides, you have to admitt you've got ....I don't know if "deranged" is the word, but ...particular tastes. I respect them, of course, but you must realize that the features you described are considered ugly by many.

Never mind, let's go on for the fans of big sexy feet....and let's continue with Dwight.

Comparison with a size 10 1/2

In the images attached below, his feet and and his shoes compared to a size 10 1/2
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. Default

Another perfect man to me....this time, Blond!!

This really gorgeous hunk is 6'5 tall and wears size 15 shoe. Too bad there are no more pics on the web of his feet. But the little I've seen it's enough to say that his feet are deliciouss!!

HIs big shoes here really turn me on:

Default Anglesof

I have no idea what Anglesof said, but I think it's wonderful that the internet facilitates these comments in any language. A great step toward universal understanding.

7. Default

Ohhh, F***!! Why don't the images appear??

I'd have to attach them...

Well, here I go again: blond, very tall, HANDSOME, size 15 feet and TOO HOT feet...

Armmie Hammer!! If someone has more pics of him barefoot, please post!!!!!

I think it's also worth posting his pic in sneakers, as you can see the size of them and part of that sexy hairy leg.

8. Default

I've posted a couple of threads in the past about a friend of mine with size 13 feet that are just incredible. Here's a couple of barefoot pix i found of him recently. Check out the other thread for some great closeups...and let me know what you think!

I wish I knew what was going on in this situation:

9123_640937873217_1618134_38027610_2667282_n.jpg

9123_640937878207_1618134_38027611_5700265_n.jpg

Quick story - I actually got to touch his feet for the first time recently. We walked into a restaurant and he knocked over a little business card display on the podium. The cards ended up all over and around his foot/sandal. I casually knelt down and gathered up the cards and got a couple grabs of his foot in the process,all while he kept flirting with the hostess. Being on my knees, touching his feet and having him basically ignore me was as close to my fantasy as I'll ever get!

9. Default

my friends feet. size 14. it's always nice playing with them.

10. Default

Woooww, Reos!! That is really HOT!
    Finally a post that makes me drool!

I wish I had a friend like yours. I hope you enjoy them VERY MUCH, just as they deserve!!!