Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Feet

1. Default

And.....coming up next......something new to this forum (I hope), awesome pics I've just discovered....

You guys have no idea what I'm talkng about, right??:P So, wait an see!!!!!

2. Default

can't wait to see them!

3. Default

Well, here I am again.

You know...I'm not from the US, so I don't know much about old Hollywood. I never heard of the following man before. He died some years ago. But trust me, few guys nowadays can compare to his beauty. Maybe Tom Welling and very few more...
    Of course, I know who James Dean, Rock Hudson, and some others are, but this one was completely new to me.
    What I don't understand is how I hadn't heard of him before, I had to come across his pics by chance while I was searching forother things.

But what is more weird, is how the heck I didn't see him on this site, since he has REALLY BEAUTIFUL feet!

If there are pics of this terrific hunk already posted, SORRY, I missed them.
    But if nobody posted anything of him before, You guys should be ashamed, you're really bad fans of male feet, hehe! :P

I repeat, is like being in a boxing thread and forget to post Mike Tyson. Or like being in a forum of the greatest divas of all time and forget posting Marylin Monroe!!!

Well, I think this man, according to what I've seen so far, deserved this introduction and suspense.

I don't know his exact shoe size, but I've searched his height and he was 6'4 or 6'5 in different sources. And I've got experience, his feet have to be big, bigger than a size 12, I'm sure.

And did I mention they are BEAUTIFUL, SEXY AS HELL?? At least for me...I don't want to give you some details (which you imagine), but very few times I feel what I felt when I see male feet pictures.

Oh, and lastly.....to my surprise, there are LOTS Of pics of his feet. More considering that he was famous 40 years ago. To our happiness, it seems that he loved showing his feet!!!! :P :P :P :P :P

Well, THIS MAN IS........

Quote Originally Posted by cordobes82 View Post
    Well, THIS MAN IS........
    Well, you are really keeping us on tenterhooks, that's for sure!

5. Default

.....Gardner Mckay height 6'4 -6'5, shoe size unknown but big
    Attached Images Attached Images

6. Default

In some he may not be showing his feet, but I find him sooo beautiful!

Thumbs up

"What a man,what a man, what a man, what a mighty, mighty good man.!
    Last edited by Footlover28; 07-02-2012 at 07:26 PM.

Thank you, Cordobés, for the great pics of Gardner McKay. He was a beautiful man and I remember an issue of Life magazine that put him on the cover with the title "'The Most Beautiful Man in America." I remember the picture because he was barefoot in it and, oh my!, yes, his feet were lovely.

He wrote plays after he retired from TV and Hollywood, but his biggest fame came from the TV series "'Adventures in Paradise."' Some friends of mine used to watch the show together every week and we used to have a "'Paradise Pancake"' party to celebrate

I still have a copy of his play "Sea Marks"' in my library, and also a DVD set of his TV series. I think I'm still in love with him.

Default link and more

akeel posted more here: http://www.footbuddies.com/forum/sho...postcount=3654

and I found three more pix of him... (including a sole shot)
    Last edited by Footlover28; 07-02-2012 at 07:55 PM.

10. Default

Thanks, Footlover! And the sole shot is excellent!!

Thanks akeel and sorry, I didn't know you posted some before.

And thanks ftlaud for the explanation

Here are more....God, this guy was a teaser!!!

There are some pictures of him with sneakers, but they're great to see the size of them. Look at the pic where he's sittin, compared to the others. And by the way, look at that angel nose and stunning face!

And for those who like smelly feet....he seems to be wearing the same sneakers too long in all the pics!
    Last edited by cordobes82; 07-04-2012 at 02:36 AM.