Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Feet

vegasguy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cordobes82 View Post
    I had just seen him before on another site. His feet are enormous, size 58 EU, but I don't think they're are the biggest, something unique. The "title" is shared with other men: Samuel Deguara, and the South African guy posted on this thread, have the same feet size. And many others, including famous men, are very close to that size, like Shaquille O'neal.
    Shaq only wears a size 22 or 23. Guiness did measure him, and they say his feet are the biggest in the world (living person). Robert Wadlaw (sp?) still had the ultimate biggest at size 37AA (he is deceased though)

Smile Amare stoudemire's feet....

Reposting Amare Stoudemire size 16-17 feet.

But I can't find the pics I posted before, damn!! They were much better, his entire feet could be seen in one of them.
    Here are some pics of Amare Stoudamire's Feet that I found in my archives.

Enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "There's Nuthin' Like A Sexy Pair Of Feet On A Guy." - NUBRO

3. Default

Nubro, thanks for your pics!!

Quote Originally Posted by vegasguy View Post
    Shaq only wears a size 22 or 23. Guiness did measure him, and they say his feet are the biggest in the world (living person). Robert Wadlaw (sp?) still had the ultimate biggest at size 37AA (he is deceased though)

But this guy has 38 cm feet, which are not the biggest feet. Leonid Stadnyk feet are bigger, 42 cm long.
    Also, there are many others that may have a similar size. The feet of the pics posted below (which I don't know who they belong to), are as big as the feet of the video. Samuel Deguara might have the same length. Shaq's feet mustn't be much smaller, since 38 cm is not THAT long. Or not for a world record.

4. Default

Zbigniew Bartman, gorgeous volleyball player, shoe size unknown

I couldn't find his shoe size, but surely bigger than a size 13. He's 6'6 tall.
    Apparently he did a commercial or a photo set or so wearing Greek clothes. The little I see of his feet, they are hot as hell, just like him!!!

He's gorgeous! In the first pic, from his nipples to his belly button, he's washboard ab perfection! In the 2nd pic, his Greek outfit looks a bit flimsy, but think how fast he could slip out of it! In the 3rd pic, those blue eyes, dark hair, sensual lips - he's a symphony of masculine loveliness! Thanks for posting! And Happy Halloween!

6. Default

One more of the volleyball player. The taller one.

7. Default

Kris Humphries

I know he's nothing new, of course, tons of pics of him have been shown. I find him one of the most exciting of this forum.

But the question here is....what's his shoe size? There are sources which said 14, 15, and 16. His ex wife said 16.

Smile

One more of Argentinian basketball player Carlos Delfino, size 17-18

Excellent ones!!
    This is incredible! Good looking to be larger than a size 13. Usually feet size14 or bigger are not that great looking to me. Usually. There are occasions where I am impressed and this guy from Argentina impresses me. I wish he would press his feet on me.

9. Default

Well, it depends on which large feet you've seen. I see tons of huge feet here in my city and they are very good looking. It's a plus having big feet, in my opinion. As someone said, size is not everything, but if I have 2 pairs of beautiful feet, the first, size 11 and the second size 17, I prefer the second one to the regular size 11. Much more exciting. The toes bigger, the soles more amazing....I love it!
    And someone has just posted on this forum a video about Kevin Love, who has size 18 feet. I can't believe you don't find them hot...

One more proof. There's a guy in the site "heightgroup", who posted that his shoe size is 16. But they are larger, he admitts it. See the pics. His feet are 34 cm long!! That's enormous(size 19 I'd say)! And they are sooooo beautiful and sexy!!!! His toes, his nails, everyhing looks s good. I couldn't believe when I saw the pics.

vegasguy Guest

Nubro, thanks for your pics!!

But this guy has 38 cm feet, which are not the biggest feet. Leonid Stadnyk feet are bigger, 42 cm long.
    Also, there are many others that may have a similar size. The feet of the pics posted below (which I don't know who they belong to), are as big as the feet of the video. Samuel Deguara might have the same length. Shaq's feet mustn't be much smaller, since 38 cm is not THAT long. Or not for a world record.
    Oh, I didn't mean that Shaq had the biggest in the world, the guy in the previous post said someone was a size 58 EU. I can't remember his name, but Guiness WR said it.