Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 13 - Dominic

there was just another great shot of Jeff on After Dark if someone can cap it.

2. Default jeff wiggling his toes like crazy tonight

On bb aft dark and also on the live feed Jeff is making me wanna cream in shorts as he is lying on the bed wearing a facial mask and wiggling his toes like a madman. Constant flexing toes and wrinkled soles. Oh SO sexy.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ;bmf200137188
    Jeff Schroeder? How can you get off on the feet of a man who equates homosexuality with pedophilia? Thanks, but in my opinion homophobes have ugly hearts and, therefore, ugly feet.
    i actually agree with u bmf2001, I watched a live feed from the after dark series and I have to tell you , he definitely is homophobic . check out what he says :

http://bigbrotherlivefeedupdates.blo...-incident.html

4. Default Jeff Schroder's sexy wiggling toes

I have shot two loads today just from watching Jeff Flexing and wiggling his toes and showing off his wrinkled soles. He may be a homophobe but he has the sexiest feet on Big Brother and on tv. I would be content just sucking all ten of his toes, have him wiggle them toes in my face and in my mouth. He is so damn sexy. Most Homophobes usually are attracted to other guys but don't want to admit their gayness. Whatever...as long as I can have a full view of his big sexy feet I am happy.

5. Default

Dominic is cute and has awesome feet...but he is strangely unlikeable. He's always pouting about something. I miss Hayden from last year.

Unhappy Wow

The man thinks you and every other homosexual in existence are perverts and wants to revoke our human rights and force us back into dark alleys to express our "perversion" in the gutters . And you want to suck his toes? Where's the self-respect in that? I'm all for freedom of sexuality but you have to draw the line somewhere in order to keep your integrity. There are plenty of guys with incredibly hot feet in the world who don't think that being gay is synonymous with being a pedophile. Let's focus on them.

7. Default jeff's toes wiggling

No, he never said any such thing. All Jeff said was he doesn't want the teacher in Harry Potter to be gay. That's his opinion. Doesn't mean I can't still like his feet and not agree with his way of thinking. Just because you take offense to his way of thinking doesn't mean everyone else has to feel the same way.

Not to mention Jeff later apologized to Kalia and admitted he was wrong in what he said.

Exclamation The Jeff situation

You should take whatever Jeff says with a grain of salt. I doubt he is homophobic and especially him being in love with Jordan. She LOVES the gays.

And him saying what he said about the teacher in HP.....heck I had no idea the teacher was gay or meant to be gay ( I havent seen any HP movies) but again arent we talking about a fictitious gay teacher in a movie?

What I want to know is WHEN did Jeff said that Pedophiles = Homosexuality?

Link?

Follow the link above. In the transcripts he says that gay people shouldn't be in charge of children because "you know what happens". Whatever, if you guys get off on a homophobe's feet that's your own issue. I just wanted people to be aware of his bigotry, for those who actually care.