Thread: true story

Default true story

i had an interesting meet to night, there is a straight massage parlour/ brothel in west london and the security men there look like gangsters, very big and rough looking, i sent an e mail to the place begging to worship their feet, or clean their boots and one , amazingly, dropped by tonight, tough man from brazil, gold teeth.

he sat back and talked on his phone while i massaged his big wide hairy feet,first in sweaty socks, then bare.. his legs were tattooed and as thick as tree trunks, he was straight but he allowed me to lick between his toes and soles, for about 40 minutes and he said i had a good tongue and let me lick his balls too,he just clicked his fingers and pointed to his balls... till he jacked off in m,y face..
    then he had me kiss his boots before he left and say thank you

i didnt expect that, because these men are ultra straight and fierce looking, i just thought i would ask politely and try my luck..gangster feet
    anyone visiting london and wanting a fit friendly bloke at their feet e mail me peter.cleary3@ntlworld.com
    or any foot bottoms wanting to meet up and swap stories

Default Great story, Peter

You are truly a hero of the foot fraternity. And you may have been licking this guy's balls, but you've got quite a pair of balls of your own, to do the things you do. I'm always impressed with your pics, and definitely impressed with this latest story. Cheers!