Thread: Tyler Hoechlin and Tyler Posey

1. Default Tyler Hoechlin and Tyler Posey

Hi guys, may I request pics of Tyler Hoechlin and Tyler Posey from the show Teen Wolf ? These guys are insanely hot :P

Tyler Hoechlin

Tyler Posey

Last edited by Serph789; 07-07-2011 at 02:31 PM.

There really aren't any of either yet. I made this dark cap of Tyler Posey that I had posted to my twitter. Oddly enough, this foot shot happened in the first few minutes of the first episode. It looks like he has some nice hooves, eh? Hope he does get to show them more.

As for Tyler Hoechiln, I've been a fan of his for awhile, and there's nothing barefoot on him yet, unless you count this cap of him from Hall Pass.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2011_hall_pass_009.jpg   tyler_posey.jpg  

3. Default tyler

woah! tied feet guys i cant believe i missed that shot of tyler! Thanks!!! Jackson or Colton Haynes is beautiful too.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tiedfeetguy View Post
    There really aren't any of either yet. I made this dark cap of Tyler Posey that I had posted to my twitter. Oddly enough, this foot shot happened in the first few minutes of the first episode. It looks like he has some nice hooves, eh? Hope he does get to show them more.

As for Tyler Hoechiln, I've been a fan of his for awhile, and there's nothing barefoot on him yet, unless you count this cap of him from Hall Pass.
    OMG thanks ! u are seriously awesome :P

5. Default ?

Anything new on these two hotties? Or even Colton Haynes (Jackson on Teen Wolf)