Thread: White Party Boys

Default White Party Boys

Sexy guys definitely. I don't know if they'd identify as white, but regardless, I love their toes. Mmm.

Default OK

OK -- great looking guys but why is the PICTURE SOOOOO BIG??? It's hard to look at it! How can I have my posted photos look bigger when the limit is 293kb size ??
    For the Love of Feet

Default I lived in NYC for 20 years, so here ya go...

For those who don't know:

The White Party is the name of a number of circuit parties held annually, catering to the Lesbian and Gay communities. Its name comes from the requirement that party-goers dress in all or almost all white. White Parties have taken place in New York City, Fayetteville, Arkansas, Miami and Fort Lauderdale, Florida; Palm Springs, California; Los Feliz, California; and Montreal, Quebec, Canada, although the events are independent of each other.

"White party" may also refer to any party where the attendees dress all in white. Some of the most famous "white parties" are those thrown by Diddy, which are not associated with The White Party or the Gay Community.

It has nothing to do with one's race...
    Last edited by gamsky; 07-05-2011 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Education

Lol, I get it now.

vegasguy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Serph789 View Post
    yeah i dont think i would cateogrize them as white, especially the dude with the Id tag :P great pic though
    What exactly categorizes someone who is white?? I think we use labels way too much! We are all people. Just saying.........................

Thank you, i was just about to point that out.

Yeah. I didn't mean to start a discussion on perception of race or ethnic background. I clearly misunderstood the awkwardly worded title of the thread. White Party Boys could either mean "party boys who are white," or as the case seems to be in this instance "boys who attend a white party".