Thread: Jimmy Fallon

1. Default Jimmy Fallon

On Jimmy Fallon's show on Thursday night of last week, he played a game with one of his guests (a female celeb. whose name I can't remember) called "shoe golf." The object of the game was to kick your shoe at each hole, which was the golf hole, and the one who got their shoe in the hole or nearest the hole scored highest. It was a really cute, neat game and of course exciting for me to watch so I could see Jimmy's socked foot (although I would have preferred seeing his barefoot--but I'll take what I can get!). Eventhough Jimmy's foot was socked in a dressy dark colored nylon sock, the viewer could actually see his footshape/contour. Jimmy has a slender, nicely shaped foot with a nice arch and evenly proportioned toes. I know that he has some really greatlooking barefeet because he had a barefoot scene in some B grade movie (I can't remember the name of the movie) and his feet, both tops and soles, were great. Hopefully, he'll eventually show his barefeet on his late night show. When he was on "Saturday Night Live," I always hoped to see his barefeet; however, he never bared them on any episodes that I saw. I've always been a fan of Jimmy and think he is a really cute, nice fellow.

2. Default

I totally agree with you, I would love to see Jimmy Fallon's bare feet. I hope that one day we'll get our wish and he'll bare them on his late night show

Default hope

He's so on the list of barefeet that I'd like see. They must be hot, he seems so nice too. Would be so cool to rub his.

4. Default

Any chance you know what the movie is called? I have been wanting to see Jimmy Fallon's feet for years.

Smile Jimmy Fallon

Quote Originally Posted by tenchichan View Post
    Any chance you know what the movie is called? I have been wanting to see Jimmy Fallon's feet for years.
    The Entrepreneurs (2003)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0238205/

Default two other movies showed his feet

One was a movie about getting tickets to Fenway park, Drew Barrymore was his girlfriend in it. The other was one with Queen Latiffa, both B-movies but i remember thinking he had really hot feet

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by shylicker View Post
    One was a movie about getting tickets to Fenway park, Drew Barrymore was his girlfriend in it. The other was one with Queen Latiffa, both B-movies but i remember thinking he had really hot feet
    Was the Queen Latifah one Taxi? Cause I saw that and I never saw his feet. How far into the movie was it?

Default pretty far into the movie i think

I think that was the movie, but maybe it was just his socked feet in that one, it was so many years ago when i saw that one. Seems like he was in bed just a quick glimpse.

In the movie "The $cheme," Jimmy does show his feet (mostly tops) towards the end of the movie. If I remember correctly, it's in a scene where he takes his clothes off and has to hide behind a curtain, leaving his feet exposed at the bottom. I'm gonna have to rewatch that one, 'cause i do remember replaying that scene over and over again.

Here's some info on "The $cheme":
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0238205/