Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mr. Ryan Seacrest

Thumbs up Mr. Ryan Seacrest

I still find Ryan sexy - yes, he can be a total cheeseball - but he's a good looking man and he never seems mean...greedy and a media whore, but not mean...he just needs some TLC, and a good man to come home to... from his Twitter page...

http://yfrog.com/froggy.php?username=RYANSEACREST
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gamsky; 10-09-2010 at 12:32 AM. Reason: grammar

2. Default

I wish we could find that Ultimate Revenge episode somewhere. I know some guy was forced to massage his feet, but is it really true that he had to kiss his foot too and that in the end Ryan stuck his foot in that guy's face?

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFanatic View Post
    I wish we could find that Ultimate Revenge episode somewhere. I know some guy was forced to massage his feet, but is it really true that he had to kiss his foot too and that in the end Ryan stuck his foot in that guy's face?
    Actually, unless there was another one I'm not aware of, that episode had a woman working on his feet.

4. Default

This was from 2001 and I'm pretty sure it was some guy who hated feet or something like that and , thinking that he was actually filming a commercial, he had to rub Ryan's feet and I remember reading here that he also had to kiss his foot and that he put his foot on that guy's face.

I do remember though that picture where he's getting a pedicure by a woman, not sure what that was all about.

5. Default

Yeah, I remember that episode of Ultimate Revenge. It was definitely a guy working over Ryan's feet.

Default It's pretty interesting he posts his feet on Twitter...

...or whatever site it is. Not too many guys take a shot showing their feet prominently in a self-taken shot showing that they have an "ordinary" life away from the camera, just like the "rest of the slobs." He could as easily have posted the same pic in pants and socks with the tv in the background. A guy has to think his feet are "viewable" especially if he's a celeb and posting on Twitter. Know any other celebs (other than Ashton Kutcher) who post photos like that. (Never mind Matt McConnaughey,we KNOW he thinks his feet are hot! I mean OTHERS.)
    Smiles cost nothing, but are priceless in their impact. Get yours today!

The Ultimate Revenge episode did consist of a guy massaging and then kissing Ryan's barefeet. A guy wanted revenge on his roommate (another guy) by setting it up that he had to do things with the thing his roommate hated the most, which was feet. It was set up that the guy was hired to participate in a (fake) infomercial about foot creme. Ryan acted as the sdtar of the infomercial who was going to have the foot creme used on his feet to heal them of dry, cracked skin. The guy was asked to massage the creme into Ryan's feet and to prove how extraordinary the creme was, he was asked to kiss them, which he did. Later, when the set up was revealed, the guy (a good sport) grabbed Ryan's foot and kissed it again while everyone was laughing.

I had the episode on video for a long time (but since lost it).

I like him too. I am surprised that he would post this pic like this so prominently showing his feet, what with all the rumours and gossip that states that he has a foot fetish for guys feet.

Wow, I stand corrected! I hope to see a clip of this one day! Ryan had also shown his feet in an old commercial for Cingular, but I haven't been able to find it online anywhere. I used to have it on an old VCR tape (!), but it accidentally got recorded over.

10. Default

fml!! I really wanna see this!