Thread: Extreme Foot Fetish Stories..............

Post Extreme Foot Fetish Stories..............

Hello my name is Sean and I reside here in L.A. We do have somewhat of an existence of a feet community here, but it leans more underground. I'm not only into some foot fun, but also I'm into some other foot actions, such as Pedal Pumping and Barefooted Drummers.

I guess this trend started, since I was a child. Pedal pumping was dated back when my stepfather pumped the pedal in his car, while he was barefooted, seeing gay guys driving barefooted in their Jeep CJ's open top, and no doors as my folks and I passed though Silverlake and the drummers followed when I was in my teens, when I saw for the first time Stephen Perkins from Jane's Addiction and Chad Sexton from 311 played drums while they were barefooted. Wow, talking about this makes me horney!!!

Is there anyone wants to share the similar story of their extreme foot fetish? Come on, don't be shy!! I'm sure there are some of you had a great adventures and experience with one.

Talking I Hear You

I really into Mixed Martial Arts.. Tough guys fighting, tattooed & wearing black toenail polish! Aaah! drives me nuts, it's so hott! And i always check out their sexy feet.. Most Of those guys have the best feet... Love it! Check out WEC on VS network Or UFC on Spike tv... You'll see.