Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: My Size 13's

Thumbs up "It's Loveliness increases..."

Well, of course, I always thought you were a very nice-looking fellow, but I think, if anything, you're getting even better-looking as you get older. I think maturity suits you and you're starting to develop into a youngish sort of "dad" kind of figure, which I'm sure makes the mouths of more than a few willing "sons" here start watering (not to mention the effect on the penises out there).

The mountains of North Carolina are a wonderful spot to visit for a vacation, and I bet a springtime drive down the Blue Ridge Parkway to enjoy the blossoms, followed up by a rendez-vous to sniff something else with our birthday boy would suit me to a T.

Man, your feet are absolutely HOT!!! And you're so gorgeous too.
    Thanks for sharing all these mouth-watering photos.

Damn boy...you and those hot feet are looking mighty fine!! These photos are incredible...!!! Thank you for posting all of them.

Happy belated Birthday to you Rodney.

WOOF!

Ropedfeet.

p.s. I am a Pisces too...
    Last edited by ropedfeet; 03-18-2009 at 09:27 AM.

4. Default vacation

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    Well, of course, I always thought you were a very nice-looking fellow, but I think, if anything, you're getting even better-looking as you get older. I think maturity suits you and you're starting to develop into a youngish sort of "dad" kind of figure, which I'm sure makes the mouths of more than a few willing "sons" here start watering (not to mention the effect on the penises out there).

The mountains of North Carolina are a wonderful spot to visit for a vacation, and I bet a springtime drive down the Blue Ridge Parkway to enjoy the blossoms, followed up by a rendez-vous to sniff something else with our birthday boy would suit me to a T.

Hey if you get here, we'll make that drive happen. I love to drive in flip flops then take a short trail walk in a pair of Wolverine hikers to soften and moisten the soles. And I have yet for someone to take me up on that offer.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by wncMTNfoot View Post
    And I have yet for someone to take me up on that offer.
    Well, probably guys are scared that they're not good enough for you, not hot-looking enough to intrigue you.

Probably a lot of guys here don't know how very beautiful it is where you live.

Some gorgeous mountain-viewing with a handsome guide, who has carefully primed his feet for something to enjoy when we get back from the excursion and have had a bite of supper...that sounds like quite a nice vacation to me.

Why anybody would shell out a fortune to go visit some awful thing like Disneyland or some tourist-trap in the Carribean when they can enjoy such spectacular scenery for almost nothing in North Carolina is beyond me. Not to mention the city of Asheville, which is really very attractive and pleasant.

Well, my supply of sourwood honey is running low (I discovered this delicious treat from your part of the world on my last visit there), so I guess the wind will blow me your way sooner or later.

6. Default they taste good too

hey rodney i came on your soles when we hooked up in greensboro your feet taste so good and the smell made me rock hard you sucked my toes good man good to see your showing off those hot manfeet

7. Default

If you ever make it to St. Louis I would be more than happy to cum on your soles !
    You are the total package buddy, hot body, hot feet and a cute face.

8. Wink Hey Toeny!

Quote Originally Posted by toeny View Post
    hey rodney i came on your soles when we hooked up in greensboro your feet taste so good and the smell made me rock hard you sucked my toes good man good to see your showing off those hot manfeet
    Yeah and the only bad thing was that our time was somewhat short. Would love a go at it again!

I like your masculine feet. I wish u could jack off my cock with ur size 13s

10. Wink Wow!

You're a St. Patrick's Day baby, too?