Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The original Feet.TV is back!

Default The original Feet.TV is back!

Under a new name: FootGuys:

http://www.footguys.net/

As you can clearly see, the groups, site layout, pictures, etc. Are all exactly like Feet TV.

Default Pay?

but it's not free anymore (I noticed that reading the terms)

3. Default

I'm guessing the paid part will be for a premium-type membership. It only mentions account upgrade.

I just signed up and it was free. It does appear to be the old feet.tv or very close to it anyway.

5. Default

I think those are just general and not site-specific terms and conditions. I have seen nothing about paying for anything or even anything about upgrading accounts on the site. And I searched high and low.

6. Default

I just finished checking out the site and I must say that this version of Feet.Tv is way better than any of it's previous incarnations. It's just like the original Feet.Tv but is fast and you don't have to pay, also from what I've seen there are no more annoying private profiles.
    This version, although under a different name is what we all hoped Feet.Tv would evolve into. I guess Pharoah finally wised up.

Thumbs up Footguys.com

I just signed up with the site today. As far as I could tell, there was no charge
    for anything. That site looks almost as good as the original was! I hope the Pharaoh
    (with our help and support) keeps it going for a long, long time!

Default Footguys.net

Thanks. I just signed up. I'll check it out later.

As far as I can tell, The Pharaoh has nothing to do with the new site. It's being moderated by FootGuy, who seems to have used the same platform as the old feet.tv.

There does seem to be no charge for now, but since it is the same platform, I do have the same worry that if the site gets too popular (in the tens of thousands range--right now it's just under 1,500), it may start experiencing similar problems.

Cool The new feet.tv

Well, if the site does become very popular again, and the webmaster starts asking for
    donations, I think some of us should reach into our pockets and give. Hot foot sites
    like that should be kept aloat by the (male)foot loving community that benefits from their
    existence-in my opinon.

I have noticed since I've been on the new site, when I click to change the gallery pages the page
    takes almost a full minute to download, much like the old site did. Maybe it's the trafffic on the site
    slowing it down.
    Last edited by flickfire; 05-15-2011 at 09:59 PM. Reason: to correct page margin/grammar