Page 81 of 193 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast

Thread: Soap Guys.

Default Chad Duell - General Hospital's Michael

Quote Originally Posted by aso49red View Post
    There's a rumor going around that Tom Welling might be joining GH,don't know if it's true or not.
    He auditioned for Adam Newman on Y&R so I wouldn't be surprised, hope it's true, he's my biggest celeb foot crush ever.

Cute video, and that guy got a gorgeous foot!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brettyboy View Post
    He auditioned for Adam Newman on Y&R so I wouldn't be surprised, hope it's true, he's my biggest celeb foot crush ever.
    It's interesting how many of us all share the same experience of seeing Cheaper by the Dozen in theaters and being completely stunned by that epic sole shot of Tom Welling in bed. I still remember it to this day. I can't tell you how many times I rented that movie just to see that scene. It was definitely an iconic fetish moment in film history.

Quote Originally Posted by blnkmonine View Post
    It's interesting how many of us all share the same experience of seeing Cheaper by the Dozen in theaters and being completely stunned by that epic sole shot of Tom Welling in bed. I still remember it to this day. I can't tell you how many times I rented that movie just to see that scene. It was definitely an iconic fetish moment in film history.
    Amen to that. I got a stiffy in the cinema! In my defence I was a horny 20 year old at the time (2003 I think).

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brettyboy View Post
    Amen to that. I got a stiffy in the cinema! In my defence I was a horny 20 year old at the time (2003 I think).
    No need to justify, I was about 12 and just as horny if not more. At that time I had no internet access and thus had to get all of my thrills from film and television. I stil get chills thinking about how hot it was. Another film scene like this is long overdue. Tom needs to get back on screen and prop those soles back up in front of the camera one more time for all to see.

Quote Originally Posted by blnkmonine View Post
    No need to justify, I was about 12 and just as horny if not more. At that time I had no internet access and thus had to get all of my thrills from film and television. I stil get chills thinking about how hot it was. Another film scene like this is long overdue. Tom needs to get back on screen and prop those soles back up in front of the camera one more time for all to see.
    The GH producers seem to like the actors to be barefoot so you never know...

Default Daniel Cosgrove (Aiden, DAYS)

From 12/17/14 episode of DAYS

Daniel Cosgrove (Aiden Jennings)

Wink Billy Flynn

Billy Flynn new Chad DiMera on days

Quote Originally Posted by aso49red View Post
    Billy Flynn new Chad DiMera on days
    Nice find, I hope we can get a bigger version of that barefoot pic.