Page 52 of 193 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Soap Guys.

Jeffrey Vincent Parise who plays Carlos Rivera on GH is barefoot on today's episode of GH.
    Last edited by aso49red; 12-05-2013 at 02:09 PM.

2. Default wow

Quote Originally Posted by akeel View Post
    The legendary (and late) soap writer Douglas Marland has long been rumoured to have had a foot fetish. Stories of him using his position to get some of his personal boytoys written into the shows he helped to make famous have long circulated, and these boytoys were used mostly to indulge his foot fetish; rumours have it that Marland was interested only in getting off on their feet. These actors are said to have included John Wesley Shipp (long involved with Marland during Shipp's runs on Guiding Light and As The World Turns); Jon Hensley (the smoldering Holden Snyder on ATWT), Robert Tyler (who played Spence on ATWT and later became better known as Trucker on Loving), Richard Burgi (who is best known as Anne Heche's ex), and James Wclek (Lic Lafferty, ATWT) among many others.

Here's an episode from a 1988 Marland episode of As The World Turns that showcases many actors' feet, including a young William Fichtner (Josh Snyder), the late Michael David Morrison (Caleb Snyder), and Marland's new favorite at the time, the incredibly hunky Robert Tyler (Spence Davis).

Fichtner and Morrison: Opening scene; 19:55; 27:15-28:30
    Robert Tyler: 16:38-17:48; 34:12-39:58; 52-18-53:10

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=uYd9DDg5bc4
    Thanks for posting. This was really great, especially since there is almost nothing of William Fichtner barefoot. I think he's aged pretty well. He's still just as nice looking now as was 2 and a half decades ago. Do you know of anymore episodes like this?

Quote Originally Posted by blnkmonine View Post
    Thanks for posting. This was really great, especially since there is almost nothing of William Fichtner barefoot. I think he's aged pretty well. He's still just as nice looking now as was 2 and a half decades ago. Do you know of anymore episodes like this?
    When I have more time, I plan on going through more of the poster's vids. I'll be sure to post anything I find.

Post Breaking News:Casting News

Ryan Carnes who played Dr. Lucas Jones on GH will reprise this role but no date when his character will appear on screen.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Bryan Craig

GH's Bryan Craig from his instagram.

Quote Originally Posted by colin106 View Post
    GH's Bryan Craig from his instagram.
    Great find colin106 Bryan has some hot feet.

Post Not a foot pic(spoiler)

Pic of Guy Wilson wearing a wedding band on the Days set that he later deleted from twitter indicating that Wlison will get married.
    Second pic is of Chandler and Freddie at a restaurant.

Default Sean Kanan

GH star barefoot

Default Brian Craig on GH

Brian was barefoot at the beginning of yesterday's episode, he is just getting up off the couch and it moves too quickly for me to make a good screen cap.

Scott Clifton briefly barefoot in a flashback on today's episode of B&B.