Page 13 of 193 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Soap Guys.

Nice one thanks

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Footlover28 View Post
    I tried my best with vlc. Judge for yourself...
    Can only imagine what he's thinking about in that 1st shot...ME!

Default Travis Schuldt of Passions

Hottie, much fitter than his replacement
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by brettyboy View Post
    Hottie, much fitter than his replacement
    You know, I never really liked Eric Martsolf on Passions - thought he was just a boring cut-out Ken doll - but he has really come into his own as Brady on DOOL. Goes to show you what a difference good writing makes. On top of that, he's been given more of a chance to assert his own personality. He's got a raw masculinity that he is able to retain even when he has piled on too much spray tan (lol). And he is one damn fine looking man. Damn, he's fine!

Btw, apparently, the late writer James Reilly had an unnatural obsession for Travis Schultz when Schultz was playing Ethan. I read somewhere that it even got to the point that it freaked Schultz out, and that contributed to him leaving the show. I always wondered if Reilly kept writing Ethan barefoot in all those scenes because Ethan would always be lounging around in his bedroom all the time, or his ankle would be sprained for no reason ... no one could challenge the soap writer Doug Marland (a well-known foot fetishist) for getting his young male stars out of their socks, but Reilly came a close second.

Default Chandler Massey

Plays gay character Will on Days
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by akeel View Post
    You know, I never really liked Eric Martsolf on Passions - thought he was just a boring cut-out Ken doll - but he has really come into his own as Brady on DOOL. Goes to show you what a difference good writing makes. On top of that, he's been given more of a chance to assert his own personality. He's got a raw masculinity that he is able to retain even when he has piled on too much spray tan (lol). And he is one damn fine looking man. Damn, he's fine!

Btw, apparently, the late writer James Reilly had an unnatural obsession for Travis Schultz when Schultz was playing Ethan. I read somewhere that it even got to the point that it freaked Schultz out, and that contributed to him leaving the show. I always wondered if Reilly kept writing Ethan barefoot in all those scenes because Ethan would always be lounging around in his bedroom all the time, or his ankle would be sprained for no reason ... no one could challenge the soap writer Doug Marland (a well-known foot fetishist) for getting his young male stars out of their socks, but Reilly came a close second.
    We really need writers and directors with a foot fetish in charge of BB and YR!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brettyboy View Post
    We really need writers and directors with a foot fetish in charge of BB and YR!
    I agree! atleast on YR nick was sometimes barefoot. Probably because he does alot of sex scenes or "after-sex" scenes better said, but they don't always show a clear glimpse. GH is the new barefoot haven, which is a BIG change for them.

Quote Originally Posted by blnkmonine View Post
    GH is the new barefoot haven, which is a BIG change for them.
    speaking of that there was a good shot of Scott Reeves (Steve) today.

Default you alert...

Quote Originally Posted by colin106 View Post
    speaking of that there was a good shot of Scott Reeves (Steve) today.
    ...I deliver

Nice! Thanks.