Page 92 of 193 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast

Thread: Soap Guys.

Quote Originally Posted by dangerguy View Post
    I wish the gay couple on Days of our Lives would get their feet out more often. Both of them are cute. As is the newer gay athlete character, played by Christopher Sean.
    I couldn't agree more. The soaps have all been a bit stingy lately with barefoot men in scenes, it should be mandatory at least once a day. I'm not even going to mention the ongoing frustration at the lack of barefootness from Ryan Paevey on General Hospital!!! I do think that Frank and Ron have some awareness though that the male foot is something that should be on show, they seem to utilise it more than any of the others!!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brettyboy View Post
    I couldn't agree more. The soaps have all been a bit stingy lately with barefoot men in scenes, it should be mandatory at least once a day. I'm not even going to mention the ongoing frustration at the lack of barefootness from Ryan Paevey on General Hospital!!! I do think that Frank and Ron have some awareness though that the male foot is something that should be on show, they seem to utilise it more than any of the others!!
    Spring/Summer is on the way. I'm sure there will be more naked skin in general on soaps as the seasons progress.

Quote Originally Posted by blnkmonine View Post
    Spring/Summer is on the way. I'm sure there will be more naked skin in general on soaps as the seasons progress.
    Amen to that!

Days usually at some point in the summer have there "summer outing" where a number of the characters go picnicking at the park or to the beach and the younger male cast are usually seen wearing flip-flops(except Freddie who is usually seen wearing sneakers with socks) or shots of their feet after "swimming" maybe the show will give us another one of these outings and s chance to see their feet.

Quote Originally Posted by aso49red View Post
    It's small, but we''ll take it! Must try to find this magazine.

I wish the gay couple on Days of our Lives would get their feet out more often. Both of them are cute. As is the newer gay athlete character, played by Christopher Sean.
    Well the writers had a laugh at our expense today. Will's boss arrived and said 'This will knock your socks off', then looked down and said 'well it would if you were wearing any', the camera never went down so we could see his feet though! GRRRR

9. Default

Now that's just cruel.

Now that's just cruel.
    Will even went on to hold his socks in his hands for the rest of the episode while talking to Sonny, 'about to put them on' and we still never saw them, bastards!