Page 109 of 193 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1928

Thread: Soap Guys.

Guy Wilson has joined the cast of web soap Youthful Daze in their new season.

http://www.footbuddies.com/attachmen...0&d=1435191960

Quote Originally Posted by aso49red View Post
    I have no problems with Guy Wilson or his portrayal of Will and Chandler has said that he wasn't coming back to the show and in a recent interview accepted blame for how he chose to announce he was leaving the show. I think the show is making a mistake in killing off the Will Horton character and it's now being reported that Rob Wilson is off the show.

Rob Wilson
    http://www.footbuddies.com/attachmen...6&d=1440763242
    Will Horton's character won't be missed that much. Everybody on the show will grieve Will's death and move on, although I have to say, I am not looking forward to him dying, especially since he agreed to be Ben's "best man" at his wedding. How sick is that? To invite someone to be best man at your wedding, and then kill him off? Sounds crazy to me! But maybe Clyde killed Will, not Ben.

Default Darin Brooks on B&B

See the full set on my tumblr http://barefootsoapactors.tumblr.com/ Please follow, like my posts share etc
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default GH News

Anthony Montgomery is coming to GH as a new Psychiatrist.

5. Default

I'm not sure where to post this and hence have posted on the major threads here.
    However, I have just set up a hottest male in soaps competition (covering most of the major UK soaps: hollyoaks, coronation street, easternders, and sunset beach and home and away).
    If you want to take part in the competition and interested in crowning your sexiest soap male, it would be so great if you could sign up on the forum at http:// hottest soap males.boards. net/ [WITHOUT SPACES] - my past major contributions on this forum have been the famous feet of Ashley Taylor Dawson and Andrew Moss from hollyoaks.

Whether your reasons for voting your hottest male in each group is because of their delicious feet you think that they have or have seen, or whether you find them sexy as a whole himself, that's your choice

Please msg me if there are problems with signup/any suggestions you have to improve forum (since it's the first I have ever made!). Would love for you all to be there and participate

In some sad news, Chad Duell and longtime girlfriend Kristen Alderson have called it quits. She is moving back to the east coast but she says they will remain friends.

Default Sam Palladio on Nashville

Sam Palladio on Nashville

After 10 years Jason Thompson is leaving GH.

Actor Nathaniel Marston who played Michael McBain is on life support after a car crash could potentially be paralyzed from the neck down.

Burgess Jenkins has chosen to leave Y&R and it's being reported that Jason Thompson who is leaving GH will take over the role of Billy Abbot.