Page 77 of 193 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast

Thread: Soap Guys.

Default Bryton James on yesterday's The Young and The Restless

More..................

James 50.jpgJames 49.jpgJames 48.jpg

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brettyboy View Post
    Not amazing but this guy is so footshy that these are the best foot shots of Bryton ever imo

Attachment 158049Attachment 158050Attachment 158051Attachment 158052Attachment 158053
    Excellent! I don't think it's that he's footshy. It's just that he's been such a background character for so long. Now he's finally getting some air time. Thanx for capping!

Quote Originally Posted by blnkmonine View Post
    Excellent! I don't think it's that he's footshy. It's just that he's been such a background character for so long. Now he's finally getting some air time. Thanx for capping!
    Yeh you're probably right. The Young and The Restless has never been very good for actors being barefoot, it's frustrated me for years how rarely we saw Michael Graziadei or Billy Miller's feet and we hardly ever see Daniel Goddard's. I'm hoping that we'll get to see Billy Miller's more now that he's on General Hospital, they seem to have actors barefoot much more often on there; Chad Duell has absolutely stunning feet, as does Bryan Craig, having said that we rarely see Jason Thompson's and NEVER see Ryan Paevey's! When actors join GH they are asked what body parts they are willing to show and one of the questions is about feet.

Paevey 5.jpgMiller 14.jpgDuell 37.jpgDuell 15.jpgCraig 44.jpg

What a shame that Y&R didn't show Michael Grazdiadei feet more often because the actor has said that he really doesn't like to wear shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by aso49red View Post
    What a shame that Y&R didn't show Michael Grazdiadei feet more often because the actor has said that he really doesn't like to wear shoes.
    Don't tease me!!!!Grazia 8.jpgGraziadei 15.jpgGrazia 4.jpgGrazia 12.jpgGraziadei 19.jpg

[QUOTE=brettyboy;92729]Don't tease me!!!!

No teasing

Here's his quote from an interview he did several years back:

Michael: I'm very against shoes. I don't like them. When I have to take wear shoes on set, I wear no socks, no matter if they're dress shoes, whatever. I'm very comfortable being free. Getting into suits, dress pants kind closes me off, so I express my freedom with my feet.
    Attached Images Attached Images

[QUOTE=aso49red;92748]
    Don't tease me!!!!

No teasing

Here's his quote from an interview he did several years back:

Michael: I'm very against shoes. I don't like them. When I have to take wear shoes on set, I wear no socks, no matter if they're dress shoes, whatever. I'm very comfortable being free. Getting into suits, dress pants kind closes me off, so I express my freedom with my feet.
    If only he'd been on a soap run by Frank and Ron (head writer and exec producer of GH) he's have been barefoot every scene with that attitude. All TV shows are unrealistic in terms of people wearing shoes in the house, who does that?

We got a slight glimpse of one of Casey Moss' feet on DAYS today, I'll see if it's worth capping and if so try to cap it later.

Default Casey Moss - JJ on Days of Our Lives

We got a slight glimpse of one of Casey Moss' feet on DAYS today, I'll see if it's worth capping and if so try to cap it later.
    Not great, but he's so hot and has such nice feet we'll take all we can get.

Moss 32.jpgMoss 31.jpg

Not great, but he's so hot and has such nice feet we'll take all we can get.

Moss 32.jpgMoss 31.jpg
    Thanx!!!!