Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why celebrities?

Quote Originally Posted by Franz View Post
    I personally think it is unfortunate that so many guys who are 'into' male feet prefer to and choose to live a pretrend (fantasy) life instead of getting off their duffs and actually enjoy real encounters/relationships with other real-life guys. Just my two cents worth.
    I loved this part of your post. Too many people keep their male feet fantasies to themselves. I personally LOVE when I find another guy who is into feet as much as I am and can meet them for some real encounters. Unfortunately they are few and are between.

I'm someone who's big into pop culture, so there are certain celebrities who's feet I'd love to see as well as some that I've seen pics of that I find attractive. But hey it's just fantasy! Doesn't matter if I'll ever meet them in person. What's the difference between looking at foot pics of just regular guys on this site? I'm really not into random foot hookups like so many of these guys are on here. And if someone on here lives in a far away state or another country who's a memeber here and posts pics.... it's just like the celeb thing. I can admire their feet and maybe make a comment on their thread, but what are the odds of me meeting them in person? Maybe slightly better if they happen to travel to Jersey or NYC where I live or the off chance I take a trip to them...but more thatn likely it will never be more than me looking at their pics and giving compliments and sometimes being snubbed like reg celebs do! LOL

powrhaus, I read you loud and clear--and of course agree with your comments. I'll tell you a little "secret", though: It's been my experience that most guys (definitely including the guys who live in your area) with whom you can engender a man-to-man intimate relationship--and in my personal experience that would include at least one-out of-every-3 guys--will be wide open to letting you enjoy their feet; but, you do have to tell a man what you want from him, meaning, here, his feet.

I don't mind the occasional "celebrities" post. I probably was more interested in that when I was younger. I really enjoy much more shots of members soles or their buddies.

powrhaus (part 2): I've never had any guy react poorly to me wanting to enjoy and play with his feet, and that's the truth. If you candidly tell a man that you think his manly feet are sexy and hot, men don't go into "icks". They'll feel flattered (even if sometimes a bit surprised), and if you tell the guy, as you're playing with his feet, how hot and sexy they are to you, how good they smell to you, and how much you're enjoying playing with his feet, a man won't find that at all 'weird'. He'll be happy and glad that his feet have turned you on and flattered that you really want and enjoy them. Just don't act embarrassed or ashamed to state to him that you want his hot feet. Since it's HIS feet you're reacting to, he'll accept it and enjoy the attention.

Thumbs up Celebrites and their feet

I agree with the posters who say that they´re not into the celebrity culture.
    Neither am I, but since I´m gay and have a strong foot fetish it´s just logical
    to be attracted to good looking dudes and wonder what their feet look like, and
    being grateful for being able to see pics of them. Which reminds me, many, many
    thanks to members like Footlover28 and others who have been posting all those wonderful
    pics of celebrities feet over the past several weeks. It is much appreciated!! May that
    thread last forever!

And by the way, thank god the warm weather is back! I went down to my city´s
    arts festival, and as I was about to leave, saw a guy with the most incredible looking bare
    feet! They had to at least a size 14, with very tanned tops and beautiful, long, well tapered
    toes! I had to force myself to stop staring at them! I might take another trip down
    there tommorrow too. Maybe I´ll get lucky again, and see some more feet as nice as
    his were!
    Last edited by flickfire; 06-04-2011 at 07:59 PM.