Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Foot Action!" from LucasEntertainment

Default "Foot Action!" from LucasEntertainment

The store at LucasEntertainment has a new title that sounds promising. "Foot Action!" advertizes a cast of 23 men (that should be at least 46 feet and how many toes ??? well, something over 200, wouldn't you say?) The DVD runs 3 hours, so how can you go wrong? In addition, they're offering 20% off during a Memorial Day sale. Will this be THE DVD to end all DVDs for foot fetishists? It sounds almost too good to be true! Is there such a thing as too much toejam? How many toes are too many? Too much?

Thumbs up Let's Just Hope................

There isn't all that face smashing, rib kicking, and face forcing the foot into the other guys mouth! His last foot movie had some pretty violent stuff in it.

I hope the movie has some hot, erotic, love making between guys, ( let's face it, Lucas does hire hot, good lookng, men).

So, I'll wait until you view the flick, and leave one of you "Spot-on" reviews. Ftlaudft, you always leave great reviews, and you know my taste in foot action. Lot's of erotic love making, and chemistry between the men, That's how I love my toe sucking & foot licking.

Michael's first "foot movie" was very good.

Cheers!

Alexandre

Here's the trailer along with a photo gallery at the bottom of the page:

http://www.lucasentertainment.com/mo...w/foot-action/

Looks amazing, can't wait to watch this one!

Thumbs up Foot action

Looks great, and Michel Lucas is as sexy as ever!

6. Default

Can someone make a few screencaps of Steven Daigle? I am dying to see his feet.

Default buy it

I just got my copy and its worth the money, Loved it from scene one. the first scene with the guy in boots and the guy in dress shoes and dark socks were my favs, but lots to revisit on a lonly horny night

Quote Originally Posted by TheKing16 View Post
    Can someone make a few screencaps of Steven Daigle? I am dying to see his feet.
    Until you get your screencaps, here are some pics of Mr. Daigle's feet:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Steve Daigle 1.jpg   Steve Daigle 2.jpg   Steve Daigle 3 (via twitter).jpg   Steve Daigle 4 (via twitter).jpg   Steve Daigle 5.jpg  

My copy of "'Foot Action!"' also arrived today and like Indy I feel it's worth the money. In fact, I'd say it's worth its weight in toejam! Three hours of 25 barefoot men, sniffing each other's feet, licking, whiffing, shrimping, sucking, munching, foot 69-ing and planting here and there, as the occasion warrants, a tender romantic foot kiss. All on one DVD! But will it please all foot fetishists?

The first scene Indy mentions is a scene between a booted Drew Coulter and young twink Jake Lyons. Jake, wearing a skimpy athletic support, removes Drew's boots and socks and then makes love to Drew's feet with enthusiasm and erotic fire. But there is very little sex play involving sex organs. Yes, Drew runs his luscious bare feet over Jake's bare buttocks - but's that's it.

I watched recently two scenes from the Cocksure Men site and the one with this same Drew Coulter in it shows Drew in oral and anal action. He performs with that beautiful stripper Mitch Vaughn, the man with the most beautiful asshole in America, among many other physical attributes. There is no footplay in the Drew/Mitch scene, but there is great photography of both pairs of feet - glorious pictures of gorgeous bare feet - not to mention the shots of dangling participles and other grammatical appendices and I think you know what I mean. But no footplay.

But there is footplay, as well as oral and anal flip-flopping, in the scene with Mitch Vaughn and Robert Axel, another scene from the Cocksure Men site. Both men are extremely goodlooking, great charmers, hunks to fulfill just about any gay guy's fantasy. Mitch and Robert suck on each other's toes and give new meaning to the joy of foot slobber. Then they go on to pecker play, with a grand finale in which each one sodomizes the other, so passionately, it may be said, that they make your sympathetic sphincter tighten and squeak with the painful secret knowledge you share with them.

Which of the three scenes is the best? The sexiest? The right one? The foot action only scene? (Jake and Drew) The scene with oral/anal sex but no footplay? (Drew and Mitch) Or the the scene with footplay AND oral and anal action? (Mitch and Robert)

Which is the best? I think they all are the best. Each one has a special place for an appropriate moment. There are times when I want to watch feet, feet, and more feet - and nothing but feet! Then there are times I want to SEE some bare feet but in the context of male-on-male genital sex. And yes, sometimes I like to see genital sex with an itsy bitsy amount of footplay thrown in.

So when you're in that special mood for foot-to-foot, toe-to-toe sex, the DVD "'Foot Action!"' should fill the bill for you. There are few DVDs out there with the quantity and quality of good foot action that you'll find here. I think it's going to be a classic.
    Last edited by ftlaudft; 06-06-2011 at 10:43 PM.

10. Unhappy Sorry to say............

But clothes, socks, stockings (men in ladies attire is freakish), shoes, and boots do nothing for my sexual appetite. Sorry!!!

You can keep the jock strapes & clothing, as I get off on romantic, sensual, erotic sex play between guys. I want to see men who lick, suck, and snog (french kiss), from head to toe, now that's hot & sexy to me!!!

I still feel that Lucas site has lost something. Plus he, himself, needs to stay behind the camera, as he's gotten old & worn.

Than again, that's my style of "foot fetish films".......love making, & hot sex all mixed together!!!

Leave the clothing & shoes/boots out of the bed! I don't sleep in me clothes & shoes, and I damn well don't have sex in them!!