Thread: Jock Foot Fantasy

1. Default Jock Foot Fantasy

JFF is up to its old tricks. It advertises itself as a site for feet, and the latest update is nothing but boots. Total false advertising and rip-off. In the past when this has happened, complaints went unanswered. This is how they advertise:

Do you salivate at the mere thought of BIG, meaty, athletic, male feet? Are you craving to see HOT, young, straight guys show off their big, sweaty, smelly feet and get them tickled, sniffed, licked & sucked on? If you've got a fever for SEXY, young studs and their hot, beefy FEET, then you've found the right place! So come on in, and get ready to bust a nut as the hottest, cockiest jocks on the Web get you hot, horny and hungry for more of their big, sexy feet!

This is not what has been delivered.

Default Brody, be fair...

Dude, come on. Pronto has to try to appeal to all segments of the foot community. Boots don't do it for you and they don't do it for me, but look at the last 6 updates. It's ALL barefeet - not a boot in sight. The tickling stuff is my cup of tea and Pronto has worked tickling into many of his scenarios. If you don't like the boots, I'm with you, but I, honestly, can't throw Pronto under the bus for trying to please another segment of our community.

Mike

3. Default Advertising

Then he should clarify his advertising so I can decide whether to spend my money on his site. I joined because it promises bare feet. With one update a week, he should deliver what he promises. Pretty straight forward.

Thumbs up I agree with Mike

I agree with Mike, Brody. JFF shows far more barefeet on their site than guys
    modeling boots. The reason why you see an occasional video of a guy modeling boots is because
    the webmaster probably gets lots of requests for it, and besides, the model showing
    his feet in boots has or probably will show his barefeet in the future. I´m with Mike
    I think you´re being too hard on the webmaster who is running what I think is a pretty decent site.
    Last edited by flickfire; 05-26-2011 at 08:25 PM. Reason: adding words

5. Default

For a long time I was a big fan of the site. But the thing that now gets me is the spitting in the foot worship videos. A hot video is ruined as far as I'm concerned. I'm sure it can be said that there are fans of this and many requests, but for me it is a total turnoff. I have stopped subscribing.

What I find unsexy is the "hotfoot". I'm sure there's some guys that are into that--I'm not one of them. It looks painful!

7. Default Wow

Perhaps I did not express myself clearly. Let me break it down for you:

1. JFF advertises itself as a site for bare feet and tickling. It does not mention boots or shoes as part of the inducement to join the site.

2. It costs money to join the site.

3. I chose to join, and spend money, because I like what the advertisement represents.

4. The site is updated once a week.

5. This week the update is completely about boot worship with no bare feet or tickling as represented.

6. I object to the false advertising.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a site that includes boot worship along with bare feet and tickling. There is a lot wrong with claiming to be a site for bare feet and tickling and posting an update that includes neither.

Default I don't have a horse in this race...

I used to subscribe to JFF but I don't anymore for financial reasons. I'm not into the hotfoot scenes, I really don't like the spitting, I'm not into the degrading scenes either. As I've said before, I don't care for the boot stuff but Pronto does say it's a foot fetish site which, to me, seems to be an umbrella statement including different scenarios including BOOTS on FEET. It doesn't explicitly say that oral sex is part of the deal other than the phrase about homo-erotic sexual situations. Since I'm not a member anymore, I can't go in and count the barefoot/tickling scenes over/against the boot scenes. From memory, though, I would say the former far outstrips the latter.

The inference I draw from the "False Advertising" statement is that Pronto intended to deceive us which I do not think is the case. When he had the worship/spitting/degrading/hotfoot scenes, I didn't care for them but I never felt deceived. This, however, is my opinion. Of course, Brody is entitled to his.

I haven't subscribed either. I can't afford it, but I can say something about what I like. I don't like "degrading" stuff so maybe the jock stuff is too extreme for me anyway, but I don't think that boots are necessarily a bad thing.

I'm not a huge fan of boots but I know that there are fans and there are A LOT of fans of sneakers too. Shoe fetishes are just outside my understanding and I really haven't got much use for socks either except to get them off but I know that socks are a huge turn-on to a lot of people. The fact is that you can't please all of the people all of the time and people have diverse interests. There is still all kind of other content on the site with no boots, so I'm not sure that you are justified in complaining that no bare feet are there. I might feel differently if it were my money on the line, but I can't say.

I'll chime in. I have been a member of JFF for several years. I like a lot of the content, but not all. I honestly don't get into the tickling much, but I do enjoy the barefoot scenes, the socked scenes, and I also enjoy the boot/shoe scenes which they almost never have. I actually joined the site because they showcased Damon Danilo wearing boots and I thought the pics were hot.

The thing is, if I don't like an update in a particular week, I don't feel like I've been slighted or mislead. They have to try and cater to a wide range of likes. I know some people don't get into the scenes that show jacking off or sucking...I happen to like these scenes as well.

Their main page includes the following text:
    "JockFootFantasy.com contains images and video of male feet, male foot fetish, male foot tickling, male foot worship, and gay foot fetish. JockFootFantasy.com also contains some imagery and content depicting homo-erotic sexual situations. This is an adult fetish web site containing some explicit photography of nude men, explicit depictions of sexual activity, and written content dealing with sexual topics. "

I think that description pretty much means you'll get all aspects of male feet, not just bare, and they will never include women's feet.

They update content once a week, so out of 52 updates they happen to show ONE boot scene and you're going to throw a fit? If you don't like it, don't watch it. If you aren't happy with the way they showcase the guys then don't renew next year, it's that simple.
    Last edited by powrhaus; 06-03-2011 at 06:40 PM.