Thread: Straight guy stripped naked & humiliated by his buds (VIDEO)...

1. Default Straight guy stripped naked & humiliated by his buds (VIDEO)...

I love Mexican guys...and you don't see them goofing off in this manner as often as you do white guys lol. This guy actually has a REALLY nice ass...and some sexy FEET too!!! I love the way they are trying to put the rock in between his ass cheeks lol. The video is hosted FREE on HotGoo here...

http://hotgoo.com/watch/171597/Strai...humiliated-his

Take care and enjoy guys!

Jeremy
    http://www.onlyrealguys.com

Thumbs up I Love Mexican's Because..................

They're sooo hot in bed! I had the privilge of bedding two hot sexy butt Mexican's, and it was the "BEST" kinky sex ever! When they get turned on, and naked, they'll doing eveything that's hot & erotic with you.

They love to tongue suck kiss, and wrap themselves all around your body while making out
    , and do they know how to tongue your body from head to toe! Though, I love tonguing them from head to toe as well. They all have their foreskin's, which I love on a guy, and their cocks are usually dark brown and cigar shaped....I love it!!! the two which I had, were about 5 1/4 hard and medium thick. Man, I sucked them both off twice in one night. They had the best tasting cum, and can they suck you like there's no tomorrow. My two were grade A cock suckers.

Than the feet.......YOWZER!!! I love their small, thick feet. They always have nice short cut nails, and I not only licked their feet & sucked their toes all over, I sucked their toes in every concievable position that I could, and they sucked my toes & licked my feet as well. They both told me that Mexican men like to lick & suck their men & woman (if their straight) from head to toe. Guys it's true, Latin men are hot in the sack!

Mexican's guys have great thick silky black bushes, as well. So, if like me, you enjoy bush munching than Mexican guys are hot in the bush department. I remember spitting the loose hairs up unto either their chests, or into their open mouths, as they will do what you ask, at least the two which I pleasured did. And.......I won't tell you how great they are at both fucking you, & you fucking them. All I'll say is......"YOWZER"!!!!

YUP! I love Mexican men for sex!
    Last edited by alexandre; 05-21-2011 at 07:47 PM.