Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: News about Jay Grafmiller

Default News about Jay Grafmiller

With tremendous sadness I report that famed foot/tickle photographer and dear friend of the male foot fetish community, Jay Grafmiller, has passed away from complications of lung cancer in Silver Spring, MD. Most of us are familiar with his photo and video work over the years and many of us were lucky enough to call him a friend.

Jay was a steadfast patron of MTMTN, the Ticklefest gatherings and the early Foot Friends parties in New York. He generously offered his talents, financial support and other assistance to making many of the foot parties and Ticklefests successful.

Jay has also done video work for MTMTN, Sean Bentz and Chris Chase of LondonLadsFeet.com as well as Grafmiller Associates. His website, www.jayspix.com has long been a treasure trove of foot and tickle pics for years. Jay has also been a wonderful friend to me and many others in the foot fetish community for years and he will be deeply missed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails grafmiller.jpg  

2. Default

damn, how sad. I remember I used to visit his site alot back around 02-03. RIP

Here here.
    Rest in peace, dear man.

I am heartbroken.

Jay was a founding father and a pillar in the M/M tickling community. His unselfish contributions to the TickleFest gatherings, including his volunteer work at the two I hosted, made him a shining star in my eyes.

His encouragement for me to get involved in the photo and video business I will remember always. Jay, I will watch your videos, tonight, with a bittersweet tear in my eye.

I will miss you, greatly, until we meet, again.

-Scooter.
    S. ''Boots'' McGraw
    FootBuddies message boards moderator
    bubbafeet.com webmaster
    http://www.bubbafeet.com
    http://www.clips4sale.com/store/17366
    BootsMcGraw a.t zoho d.o.t c.o.m (Bite my ass, address harvesters!)

5. Default

I'm so sorry! R.I.P.
    Click Here To Check my new Vimeo channel (great collection of videos)

Click Here To Check Our New Forum

Click Here To Check This Amazing Blog

6. Default news about jay grafmiller

so sorry to hear about jay's passing, i love the videos he made he will be missed RIP

I'm really sad to hear that. RIP

I was never a huge fan of his work, but I definitely recognize his efforts and contributions to the foot fetish community. His were some of the first pics I ran across on the internet. Thanks for all you've done, RIP.

Default I'm very sad

I remember when we were just starting with TeenfeetUSA, we invited Jay to be a guest photographer, and he even helped film a video with Ian, Evan, and Kelly. He would reach out and tickle Evan whom he was photographing at the time, it was very funny because Evan was so ticklish and Evan would scream "Quit tickling me old man!!!!!" and everyone in the room just cracked up. Jay will be missed greatly in our little community.

10. Default Rip

Jay was a kind and gentle man. He had a generous spirit and warm nature. I'm sorry that I didn't know he was ill as I would have liked to see or talk to him before he died. Chad, you were a wonderful friend to him.