Thread: College boy sprawled out with his tite, smooth hole exposed...

1. Default College boy sprawled out with his tite, smooth hole exposed...

I think this is one incredibly SEXY pic. The way that he is sprawled out...foot and hairy legs in the foreground...and that AMAZING hole exposed just enough to get a tongue or dick in there hehe. Let me know what you think guys. Take care!

Jeremy
    http://www.realamericanmen.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by realamericanmen; 05-11-2011 at 12:13 PM.

I don't want to be a party pooper or anything, but I think you need to get out more, Jeremy. If you would project your over-the-top excitement and enthusiasm over this just so-so pic of some guy you don't even know onto a real live breathing American man you do actually know, you'll experience the actual thrill and feedback you so obviously are lusting for. Trust me, my friend, no substitute virtual reality comes even close to actual reality in this life that awaits any guy who is willing to seriously pursue it. You've got to learn to keep it real (a word you putatively are so fond of using).

Thanks for taking the time to post this hot pic. That young fellow was caught in a very enticing position. Would the photographer cared enough to get all of his feet in the shot. But he can be forgiven. I dare say something in the middle of the frame had his full attention.
    The pic made me smile and salivate.

Your passion for the shot is well deserved. We all come here to the 'reality' of the PICTURE POST forum to share in our joy of looking at pics hot men and their hot feet. And there's nothing to be sorry about in doing so. I for one send a big hearted thanks to everyone who contributes to this section. Your efforts add a little bit of something 'nice' to my day. And I hope you all feel at ease to contribute as you like.

I know there was a kind and well intended message behind that reply. But it is a bit of good will slathered in Castor Oil. Participating in the 'real' world in no way limits the enjoyment of this section. Heck, I can't imagine anyone having more contact with feet in flesh and blood than Pete London. And if he can find time to enjoy this section, well... living in the real and letting one's imagination run wild here are not mutually exclusive.

Let passion, heart and humility rule the day. Enjoy the journey. All of it. From the tender manipulation of man's hot feet under your fingertips to appreciation of pixels of say, Ben Cohen's feet. We'll never know what it is like to actually lick between his toes, but a guy can dream. -It's all good.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Franz View Post
    I don't want to be a party pooper or anything
    Wow. Too late.

This guy shares pictures with the community and you decide the appropriate response is not a thanks, but a hearty "you need to get out more."

Maybe you should take your own advice and not worry about how people on the Internet live their own lives or participate in their own sexuality.

(unless this is all one big inside joke I'm not privy to...)

5. Default

Nudity actually turns me off, so I find this picture disgusting .