PDA

View Full Version : Guy Jones: a textbook for good sex

ftlaudft
05-07-2011, 11:34 AM
Face, feet, cock and ass - Guy Jones has it all. He has it all and he flaunts it all. Guy is like a museum of body parts for happy sex, and guess who the guide is. Jake Cruise! Yes, Jake serves as tour guide and takes us - in three films on his site - on a personalized tour to the most intimate parts of Guy Jones that your oversexed imagination can possibly visualize.

Start with Guy's fabulous bare feet. Jake sucks on Guy's toes like a starving child who has just discovered the last remaining lollipop on earth. The foot photos are glorious.

Guy has a magnificent user-friendly penis and Jake munches on that beauty like a chimpanzee who has just been tossed the last banana on earth. Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!

Guy's tiny, tight pink hole? Ah, sweet mystery of life! I have to admit I would be tempted to shave off all that sexy ass hair and glue it to my chin as a permanent goatee. Knowing I had some of that furry forest so close to my lips, I'd probably be walking around with a perpetual boner. Really hot! I mean, if you like that sort of thing!