PDA

View Full Version : Request for Guttenberg

Footlover28
02-21-2009, 01:22 PM
I mean Steve Guttenberg.
Does somebody have shots of his soles?
I remember he bares them in 'Cocoon' and 'Bad Medicine', both from the eighties I think.

Don4UrFeet
02-21-2009, 03:25 PM
Hi Footlover28. I too have been wanting to get some pictures of Actor Steve Guttenburg and his feet. I remember him from those movies that you mentioned. He also starred in some of the "Police Academy" comedy movies, as well as the movies "Three Men and a Baby" and Three Men and a Little Lady." His feet can be seen briefly in the movie "Cocoon." He definetly was a hottie during the late eighties. I once had a magazine showing great pictures of him and his barefeet. It was a magazine called "Details" and he was featured on the cover. The magazine was out sometime in the late eighties whenever "Details" magazine was an up and coming magazine. The magazine was inadvertently tossed out. Maybe someone still has that magazine and can scan some pictures to post on the board.

BarefootBuddy
02-22-2009, 12:38 AM
I mean Steve Guttenberg.
Does somebody have shots of his soles?
I remember he bares them in 'Cocoon' and 'Bad Medicine', both from the eighties I think.

here's some

akeel
02-22-2009, 04:28 AM
Love that scene in Bad Medicine - great soles.

I am reminded of that scene in the very gay film "Can't Stop The Music" that starred Valerie Perrine, Bruce Jenner and The Village People (!!). Guttenberg was in a scene with Perrine and Jenner where Perrine and Guttenberg were removing Jenner's pants because something was spilt on them. Guttenberg absentmindedly pulled off one of Jenner's socks while talking - there was no reason for him to do it. Jenner looked surprised. I loved that scene.

jonk
02-22-2009, 06:33 PM
I love that scene, as well. He pulls off his sock so in the next scene Valerie Perrine can tickle his foot with this-little-piggy.

ozsole
02-26-2009, 05:01 AM
You get a great and extended look at one of his big sexy soles in "Bad Medicine". I'm lucky enough to have the scene copied on tape.

Footlover28
02-26-2009, 12:13 PM
You get a great and extended look at one of his big sexy soles in "Bad Medicine". I'm lucky enough to have the scene copied on tape.

would you post the captures if you can??

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

zenplane
02-27-2009, 02:37 PM
A link to the clip too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9kjEelh7Xk

Footlover28
02-28-2009, 05:25 AM
Thank you very very much for these turn-ons...

marcus61
03-03-2009, 03:06 PM
Thanks for these!!

He's always been one of my favorites!

lixtoes
03-04-2009, 12:43 AM
there is a spin off parent trap kind of movie...maybe called "it takes two" but i can be way off...it stars steve and the olsen twins...there is one scene where he is floating in the pool with his soles showing...it was way hot...i have no caps of it, but i definitely used to have fun with the pause button on my vcr...hot times...

ozsole
03-09-2009, 05:02 PM
there is a spin off parent trap kind of movie...maybe called "it takes two" but i can be way off...it stars steve and the olsen twins...there is one scene where he is floating in the pool with his soles showing...it was way hot...i have no caps of it, but i definitely used to have fun with the pause button on my vcr...hot times...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_Takes_Two_(1995_film)