PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else a member of Feet TV?

akeel
02-21-2009, 11:33 AM
Ever since it made its changeover, I haven't been able to use the site. I've re-registered and everytime I log in and start using it, I get booted off the site. Any suggestions?

Footlover28
02-21-2009, 12:37 PM
I can't help. I've got no problems with feet.tv. Maybe, from time to time, it could be temporarily unavailable because of server updates or things like that.

By the way, I'm Ben there.

luv2bottom
02-21-2009, 12:53 PM
No, I have had no problems getting on he site. I always sign in through my yahoo username. One thing I haven't figured out yet is how to find members in certain locations like I was starting to do before they changed over.

flickfire
02-22-2009, 10:53 AM
Maybe you should change your password Akeel. That might help. I think it's an excellent site. It's obviously a labour of love for the webmaster. I have a feeling it will be around for a while.

akeel
02-22-2009, 12:47 PM
Maybe you should change your password Akeel. That might help. I think it's an excellent site. It's obviously a labour of love for the webmaster. I have a feeling it will be around for a while.

Yes, I did change my password - I had to in order to get back into the site. I can usually get into my member page, use the search engine and once the results come up, I'm knocked off. I'm wondering if the new page is too much for my computer? Is it now in Beta? Could that be the reason?

feetsweat
02-22-2009, 05:45 PM
I had the same problem. I saw a post that suggested upgrading my Netscape browser to the latest version to fix the problem. I did and it has worked fine since. Might be worth checking out.

Good luck!

cecchino
02-23-2009, 07:01 AM
I'm on Feet.tv too, i had problems too a few weeks ago and i was using Internet explorer. But now i'm with Mozilla forefox, and everythings fine!

flickfire
03-01-2009, 11:01 AM
The same for me too Cecchino. Firefox is a far more superior browser than IE.