PDA

View Full Version : So Quiet on the site these days

ropedfeet
02-18-2009, 03:16 AM
I have noticed for a while now that things have gotten rather quiet on here. I remember when there was a lot more interaction here...what could it be? Are all the old " regulars" still checking in?

zyxyz
02-19-2009, 11:55 AM
agree.

perhaps people's been attracted to feet.tv?

flickfire
02-22-2009, 10:56 AM
Could be. But you know what they say. Competition is a b****h!

TinkBash
03-01-2009, 01:29 PM
Ropie since the change to this new format I've lost interest in FB because of what comes across to me as user unfriendliness. In short I've not been able to figure out how to navigate quickly here like I was able to on the old format. When I first sign on I get a photo of a left bare foot every time. To get rid of that I have to X it out and try to start over. It seems next to impossible to see photos posted by members. Maybe I've not caught on yet but did ask for some coaching which never came through. I've been brought back as TinkBash instead of tinkbash and that's no big deal. But having come here first in 2004 makes me somewhat of a long-term viewer but I'm a "Junior" member now. LOL Oh well. Any suggestions? Glad to see your post. t.

Twinkletoes09
03-27-2009, 04:01 PM
As a new member, I think things are quiet too.. I'd like to see more activity.. I'll stick around for awhile.