PDA

View Full Version : Turkish friend

Rockyvoet2
04-25-2011, 03:37 AM
A pair of Turkish feet, what do you guys think? 23 year old tall guy.

DavidA
04-25-2011, 09:51 AM
Wow, looks nice. Would you happen to any shots of the tops?
Thanks!!

Rockyvoet2
04-25-2011, 09:53 AM
Wow, looks nice. Would you happen to any shots of the tops?
Thanks!!

I only took his soles, I am a sole man, I kinda tricked him into it. He is a real handsome guy.

AvidTickler
04-25-2011, 11:34 AM
I only took his soles, I am a sole man, I kinda tricked him into it. He is a real handsome guy.

Cool ! Please tell us how you "tricked" him into it ! And give us his physical descriptions while you are at it ! :)

Rockyvoet2
04-25-2011, 03:50 PM
Cool ! Please tell us how you "tricked" him into it ! And give us his physical descriptions while you are at it ! :)

Lol, He is 6.3, he looks a lot like (could be brothers) like the British singer Darius (hit colorblind) only more masculine, big feet, size 46, hairy body. Masculine.

shaneripley81
04-25-2011, 05:35 PM
Did you get a whiff or happen to brush up against them?

Rockyvoet2
04-26-2011, 02:28 AM
Did you get a whiff or happen to brush up against them?

I did, cause I took some more pics, So I had to position them, warm manly scent.

AvidTickler
04-28-2011, 03:24 AM
I did, cause I took some more pics, So I had to position them, warm manly scent.

And just how exactly did you coax him into letting him take pix of his bare soles ? :)

Rockyvoet2
04-29-2011, 03:40 AM
And just how exactly did you coax him into letting him take pix of his bare soles ? :)

I told him I needed to have an example of a pair of male feet for drawing a beach room.

Rockyvoet2
12-29-2011, 04:10 AM
more of him

Footman2
12-29-2011, 06:07 AM
Absolutely beautiful feet in my opinion. Looks like a very handsome man. You are so lucky to have that opportunity to be that close to those sexy feet and be able to snitch a whiff. I'm also a sole man so this was right up my alley! Thanks for sharing.

Rockyvoet2
12-29-2011, 06:10 AM
Absolutely beautiful feet in my opinion. Looks like a very handsome man. You are so lucky to have that opportunity to be that close to those sexy feet and be able to snitch a whiff. I'm also a sole man so this was right up my alley! Thanks for sharing.

You're welcome, he is indeed very handsome, tall, hairy, clean, but feet smelled a bit.

roughfeet
12-30-2011, 01:07 PM
Oh yes! Great feet, thanks!

Rockyvoet2
12-30-2011, 01:16 PM
they were sexy, big, cheesy.

peterlondon
12-31-2011, 02:01 AM
i just got back from istanbul last night and licked a few turkish and kurdish feet, they are generally broad and beefy, curved wide arches and fat big toes.
in the hammam where men lie on a marble slab its possible to [position yourself right under foot soles, a turkish soldier let me suck his toes and lick his soles for a long time. he was dead sexy, looked like young elvis

TheWolf9
12-31-2011, 03:09 AM
i just got back from istanbul last night and licked a few turkish and kurdish feet, they are generally broad and beefy, curved wide arches and fat big toes.
in the hammam where men lie on a marble slab its possible to [position yourself right under foot soles, a turkish soldier let me suck his toes and lick his soles for a long time. he was dead sexy, looked like young elvis

Sounds hot. What did his feet taste like? How did you ask him to lick his feet?

peterlondon
12-31-2011, 04:14 AM
in the hammam i dont ask, i just lie next to their feet and give them a massage and then progress to kissing and licking them, their feet usually taste clean because they soap and wash in the hammam.

i also take my bootblack kit and clean the mens shoes for them in the changing room.

but with guys i meet in taksim square i ask lutfen effendim ayak larinizi opeblir miyim

which means please sir can i lick your feet

i usually get a good response , better than i would if i was that direct in london!

TheWolf9
12-31-2011, 02:15 PM
in the hammam i dont ask, i just lie next to their feet and give them a massage and then progress to kissing and licking them, their feet usually taste clean because they soap and wash in the hammam.

i also take my bootblack kit and clean the mens shoes for them in the changing room.

but with guys i meet in taksim square i ask lutfen effendim ayak larinizi opeblir miyim

which means please sir can i lick your feet

i usually get a good response , better than i would if i was that direct in london!

What's the hammam? Any pictures?

AvidTickler
01-15-2012, 04:04 PM
I told him I needed to have an example of a pair of male feet for drawing a beach room.

Awesome trick! So what was his reaction when you asked him this? Did he take his shoes/socks off right in front of you for this request? How many pix did you take?:)

Did you get to touch his feet at all during this photography session?:)

Would love to see more of his gorgeous soles if you have any:)

Rockyvoet2
01-16-2012, 08:55 AM
Awesome trick! So what was his reaction when you asked him this? Did he take his shoes/socks off right in front of you for this request? How many pix did you take?:)

Did you get to touch his feet at all during this photography session?:)

Would love to see more of his gorgeous soles if you have any:)

I have more, I ahve to crop them first, unfortunately I can't show his face, but again he is the spitting image of singer Darius, only more ahiry.

lickyafeet
01-16-2012, 04:36 PM
I love Turkish guys' feet!!!!!

AvidTickler
03-18-2012, 08:11 PM
I have more, I ahve to crop them first, unfortunately I can't show his face, but again he is the spitting image of singer Darius, only more ahiry.

Cool, would love to see more of his studly Turkish soles:)

Rockyvoet2
03-19-2012, 06:02 PM
Cool, would love to see more of his studly Turkish soles:)

I have more, but I have to show them without his face. I am trying to see him again.