PDA

View Full Version : Black celebrities Show Off

Footlover28
02-16-2009, 05:53 AM
Here are some of them baring their soles. Hope everyone enjoys these (in my opinion) turn-ons...

Footlover28
02-16-2009, 06:08 AM
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Footlover28
02-16-2009, 06:13 AM
Don't forget to visit thecelebarchive.net, justjared and allposters.com.

Footlover28
02-16-2009, 06:18 AM
Am I the only one who is also into black celebrities' feet/soles?

nwdcguy
02-16-2009, 11:14 AM
Thanks for those photos Footlover. The one with Lenny Kravitz with his back to the camera is very hot. Thanks.

fructis
02-16-2009, 11:44 AM
Wow!

What a nice post :)

Has Nelly ever shown his feet?

blmfeet88
02-16-2009, 12:00 PM
Here are a some great ones of Donald Faison's feet from a Scrubs episode.

blmfeet88
02-16-2009, 12:09 PM
Here are some sole and top shots from Tiger Woods in Men's Vogue about 2 years ago.

blmfeet88
02-16-2009, 12:14 PM
Here are some from Nelly during the remake of "The Longest Yard".

Footlover28
02-16-2009, 12:50 PM
is it funny that his name is BROWN in C.S.I? Well, all I know is that his feet are adorable. So lickable soles!!

Footlover28
02-16-2009, 12:56 PM
Does anybody have Denzel Washington, Eddie Murphy or Shemar Moore? Longing to see their soles!!

Well, I cannot get enough of Matthew's feet. No matter that he's white, right?

unkltklr
02-16-2009, 01:34 PM
Nice to see photos of men of color, for a change!

Have you ever noticed how many black men have flat feet? There is some genetic marker for flat feet, I understand.

And doesn't Lenny Kravitz look like his feet and body need a serious tickling?!

unkl tklr

fructis
02-16-2009, 01:34 PM
OMFG!

THANK U SO MUCH FOR THE NELLY PICTURE!!!!!!

This is way awesome O_o

ropedfeet
02-16-2009, 10:27 PM
Woof!!

These are fantastic...thanks for posting them here. Martin has such hot feet, he used to show them off a lot on his show...hot guys..

And I agree about the picture of Nelly barefoot...HOT

juice
02-17-2009, 12:50 AM
Thanks for all the postings.... I love most black male celebrity feet ! Some I've seen and ones this site used to have back in the day ( and I might add made this site one of the best foot sites ever ... if you been on this site for as long as i have you know what I mean you could get hard and stay hard all day just by looking at all the very sexy feet of models , actors , and everyday folks ... wow I miss those days ! ) Rick Fox , Mario Van Peeples , Blair Underwood , Shawn Wayons , phillip michael thomas , will smith , mike woods ( fox 5 meterologist had to put that one in there ! lol ) , allen payne .... wow there are just too many to name but you get the point ! I could be their foot slave forever !!!

whyche
02-17-2009, 01:28 AM
Superb!!!
The pic of Will Smith's bare soles is a rare one.If one knows their way around capturing movie scene stills, there was a glimpse of his soles in the movie"Six Degrees of Separation".
Great job to all that posted

blmfeet88
02-17-2009, 08:35 AM
Here are some more pics of Will Smith's soles from I-Robot and the link to the scene from Six Degrees of Separation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPMKq0Ya-u8&feature=related

Wyntersteele
02-17-2009, 02:54 PM
Am I the only one who is also into black celebrities' feet/soles?

I love all feet, no matter the color.

whyche
02-18-2009, 03:11 AM
Thank you blmfeet88 for that pic and link post.
I didn't realize there were scene links on u-tube.
That and I've yet to see "I,Robot".
Most appreciated

LaidbackinVa
02-18-2009, 12:17 PM
I absolutely LOVE black men's feet. I would LOVE to see nice high quality shots of Cuba Gooding Jr, LL Cool J, 50 cent and Jamie Fox.

Footlover28
02-18-2009, 12:35 PM
I forgot to mention Jamie Fox or Foxx, doesn't matter.

And please someone maybe Eddie Murphy or Shemar Moore?

Nubro
02-18-2009, 03:48 PM
Does anybody have Denzel Washington, Eddie Murphy or Shemar Moore? Longing to see their soles!!

Well, I cannot get enough of Matthew's feet. No matter that he's white, right?

FootLover28,

THANKS for posting these HOTT pix of Gary Dourdan. I have ALWAYS wanted to see his feet, but never had the chance. These pics made it worth the wait, especially the one where he's face down with his soles facing the camera. You almost made me LICK MY COMPUTER SCREEN with that one. LOL!

To show my appreciation, I've included some pics of Denzel Washington to this message. Unfortunately, there are no pics of Denzel's SOLES. However, you can see Denzel's soles on the movies called "MALCOLM X" (from 1992), "The Mighty Quinn" (from 1989), and in one called "Cry Freedom" (from 1987). Also, you can see Eddie Murphy's soles in the movies "Boomerang" (from 1992), and in "Vampire In Brooklyn" (from 1995). I have some foot pics (TOPS) of Shemar Moore somewhere, but I can't find them right now. I'll post them when I find them. I've also added some SOLE pics of DAMON WAYANS, KANYE WEST, and OMARION. I have pics of many other Black Male Celebrities and ATHLETES. I'll post more when I get the time.

THANKS again for the pics. Keep 'em coming!

Nubro
02-18-2009, 04:09 PM
It's hard to find good pictures that clearly show Jamie Foxx's feet. However, you can see his feet in the movie entitled "Booty Call" (from 1997), and in old episodes of the show "In Living Color".

Below is a pic of his feet that I got from another group.

juice
02-18-2009, 11:25 PM
i forgot one very very sexy tall built goodlooking black actor's feet i would love to see and even a little more .... is Keith Hamilton Cobb ! Wow what a man what a man ! He's on one of the popular soap operas but he was also on that short running space movie called Andromedon staring opposite Kevin Sorbo ! Anyone have close-ups of those babies please post them !

foot77
02-19-2009, 05:34 AM
I would love to see the tops of Kanye's, T.I.'s, Jaime Foxx, and Lil Wayne's feet!!

Footlover28
02-19-2009, 06:04 AM
Thank YOU for these pics!! Damon Wayans is a real manly turn-on...

Here is Eddie Murphy (I have Boomerang on DVD, just bought it for this scene). And there's a workout-pic of him. This one could be a fake. What do you think?

The fourth pic is not photoshopped: It's photofiltred!!

By the way: There's a movie called Trading Places from 1983. At the end Eddie bares his soles and you can see the rest of him to so I liked this scene more than Boomerang (well, last is feet in face, but is it really him?)

akeel
02-19-2009, 12:19 PM
I remember years ago on Arsenio Hall, Arsenio was teasing Eddie on his foot fetish. Eddie said he didn't like dirty feet - they had to be clean.

A little off topic, but I am also reminded of the time John Corbett off Northern Exposure came on Arsenio. Arsenio was all ga-ga over the cologne Corbett was wearing, and appeared a little excited when Corbett kicked his shoes off and propped his socked feet up on the pillow footstool that was a part of Arsenio's set, giving Arsenio a god view of his soles. Arsenio was so into it he kicked his shoes off and propped his feet up on the footstool. They did the whole interview like this, and at times their feet were touching. I had it on tape and played it back alot - it really was a great moment for a foot fetishist before the internet came along.

a219mr
02-19-2009, 05:46 PM
Hey Akeel, I remember that episode of Arsenio also. When John Corbett decided to take off his shoes, Arsenio kind of scrunched his nose, as if to say "yuck, stinky." John actually gave Arsenio a look that said - how dare you insinuate that my feet stink! I think Arsenio actually gave himself away on that episode, and I believe he was really in awe of Mr. Corbett's good looks and feet and felt himself lucky to be in close range of such an intimate detail of this MAN. I believe Arsenio would probably have sniffed the furniture after the show if he could have gotten away with it, or followed Mr. Corbett like a lil puppy, the man is good looking. Feet too.

blmfeet88
02-19-2009, 09:37 PM
Here are Cuba Gooding's, Seal's, Ne-Yo's, Shemar Moore's, and Marques Houston's Feet.

Video of Omarion's Soles on MTV's Punked
http://video.aol.com/video-detail/omarion-punkand039d/1115834377

blmfeet88
02-19-2009, 09:43 PM
Here are a few of Keith Hamilton Cobb and the video from Malcolm X with Denzel Washington's soles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMUzf-hW28I&feature=related

juice
02-19-2009, 10:51 PM
Thanks for the Keith Hamilton Cobb pics ... this is MY MAN !!!!!!

Footlover28
02-20-2009, 09:20 AM
Here are a few of Keith Hamilton Cobb and the video from Malcolm X with Denzel Washington's soles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMUzf-hW28I&feature=related

Sorry 'bout the quality. I worked on it. But it's his sole!! So I hope you enjoy though.

Nubro
02-21-2009, 02:03 AM
I remember years ago on Arsenio Hall, Arsenio was teasing Eddie on his foot fetish. Eddie said he didn't like dirty feet - they had to be clean.

A little off topic, but I am also reminded of the time John Corbett off Northern Exposure came on Arsenio. Arsenio was all ga-ga over the cologne Corbett was wearing, and appeared a little excited when Corbett kicked his shoes off and propped his socked feet up on the pillow footstool that was a part of Arsenio's set, giving Arsenio a god view of his soles. Arsenio was so into it he kicked his shoes off and propped his feet up on the footstool. They did the whole interview like this, and at times their feet were touching. I had it on tape and played it back alot - it really was a great moment for a foot fetishist before the internet came along.

It's funny. I remember back in the day when I used to always want to see Arsenio Hall's feet. It was more out of curiosity than anything else. Arsenio had these really LLLLOOOOONNNNNGGGG fingers, and I use to wonder if his toes were long too. LOL! I never saw any pics (or movies) showing his feet anywhere.
I used to watch his show pretty regularly, but I didn't get to see that episode with John Corbett. It would have been interesting to at least see what the shape of his foot was like. Now if someone could come up with a pic of Arsenio's feet, THAT would be something.

Below are some more pics of Black Male Celebrities you may like.... Enjoy!

juice
02-21-2009, 02:04 AM
anyone have shawn wayans feet ? Now of all the wayan brothers in my book he's the sexist !

Nubro
02-21-2009, 02:35 AM
Some more pics below....

BTW, does anyone have any pics (or know any movies/clips) where I can see the feet of any of the following celebrities?:

(1.) Bokeem Woodbine
(2.) Ving Rhames
(3.) Omar Epps
(4.) Ice Cube
(5.) Alimi Ballard (From the CBS TV show called "Numb3rs")

Pics of these guys' bare feet are extreeeeemely hard to find.

Nubro
02-21-2009, 03:04 AM
anyone have shawn wayans feet ? Now of all the wayan brothers in my book he's the sexist !

Juice,

I got these from another group I'm in. These are taken from the movie "Scary Movie 2" (from 2001). They're not the clearest pics, but the movie shows his feet a little better (and you can freeze frame it).
I pretty much like all of the Wayans brothers' feet, except Keenan Ivory. LOL! To me, Damon and Marlon have the nicest looking feet.

Footlover28
02-21-2009, 09:40 AM
but this pic contains Hill Harper from C.S.I.: New York and as a little gift Oliver Hudson.

Does someone have a better quality of this one or other pics containing Hill Harper??

juice
02-21-2009, 11:38 PM
Thanks for the Shawn Wayan feet pics Footlover ... I agree with you about Keenan's feet ... saw them on that movie " I'm gonna get you sucka " ... Tall sexy guy but his feet needs some serious work ! lol ... There are just so many bruthas with sexy feet ! Eric Benet & Maxwell both have very sexy feet ... long masculine toes with high arches . I used to love to see them perform because they always performed with Naked feet ... never any shoes ! Maxwell showed off his feet with some nice close ups shots on Rosie O'donnell's show ... I got hard just looking at them !!!!

blmfeet88
02-22-2009, 01:16 AM
Here is the link to Bokeem Woodbine's soles. He shows his feet a few other times in the move, but I'll save everyone the trauma of having to watch this film.

Start clip at 1:25 to get right to the scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAnV5fcknUE&feature=related

Nubro
02-22-2009, 09:41 AM
Here is the link to Bokeem Woodbine's soles. He shows his feet a few other times in the move, but I'll save everyone the trauma of having to watch this film.

Start clip at 1:25 to get right to the scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAnV5fcknUE&feature=related

THANKS BlmFeet88 for the video clip! The movie was THAT BAD, huh? LOL!

Footlover28
02-25-2009, 05:02 AM
Does someone think they're hot?

killab79
02-25-2009, 05:44 AM
Can we get sole pics for Marlon Wayans, Laurence Fishburne, Sinbad, Steve Harvey, Duane Martin?

LaidbackinVa
02-25-2009, 11:15 AM
Beautiful pic of Danny Glover. I have always been attracted to him and want to see his feet. Very nice. I love Jason Taylor too. I wish the two pics of him that have been posted were larger.

juice
02-27-2009, 07:56 AM
Jason Taylor another goodlooking TALL fit brutha with beautiful larger long feet .... thanks for the post ... we need to keep this thread going ! lol ... Mike Woods the Weather guy on Fox 5 news is a brutha whose feet I would love to see up close .... The body is mos def nice , he's handsome ,and tall so I know his feet must be sexy as well ! He was featured in an exercise magazine for Men a couple of years ago . One day last year Fox News crew were talking about guys who wear Sockless sandles with suits in the summer ( he said he's one of them ) and just as I changed to that station the conversation was over and he was putting his feet down and putting his sandles back on and I only caught a slight glimpse ! Oh I was so hurt !

Motown900
02-27-2009, 10:31 PM
oh man, NICE pic of Matthew's soles!

mossy69
02-28-2009, 01:05 AM
thanks love tiger hot as hell

juice
02-28-2009, 10:34 AM
a couple of vintage bruthas with nice feet are Jim Kelly & steve James ... They are still sexy too !

dctickler
02-28-2009, 08:31 PM
I have never seen anything printed about Usher's feet. Has anyone seen pics of them?

blmfeet88
02-28-2009, 09:43 PM
Here are two pics of his feet. According to an interview, he doesn't show them much because they are in bad shape due to the dancing that he does in concerts.

Footlover28
03-01-2009, 04:58 AM
just take a look...

BTW, please keep this thread alive. Hope to see more celebs. Let it grow!

dctickler
03-01-2009, 08:02 AM
Thank you so much! I have been looking for pics of his feet for years!

MaleFeetParty
03-03-2009, 01:34 PM
Does Anyone Knows in which episode of "My Wife And Kids" Michael(Damon Wayans) gets his foot massaged by his daughter?

juice
03-04-2009, 06:37 PM
does anyone have feet pics of sexy former NBA super stars Rick Fox and Jason Williams formerly of the New Jerseys Nets ?

LaidbackinVa
03-12-2009, 06:49 PM
I totally forgot to mention one of my all time favorite crushes - OJ Simpson. Yes, I know his life did not turn out well, but man was he gorgeous. Still is actually. Growing up, I would always fantasize about smelling and licking his feet after a game.

Does anyone have ANY barefoot pic of OJ???

Footlover28
03-21-2009, 05:05 AM
I found this pic on purpose. Didn't know him before. But he's hot, isn't he?

Don4UrFeet
03-22-2009, 07:26 PM
Does anyone have any barefeet pictures of singer/actor Bow Wow? I think he is so cute and have been wanting to see some barefeet pictures of him, but have not seen any yet. Thanks.

blmfeet88
03-23-2009, 01:03 AM
Here are some of Bow Wow's feet. Also, Rick Fox had his toes sucked on in an episode of "The Game". If I can find the video, I'll post it.

Don4UrFeet
03-24-2009, 02:20 AM
Thanks for the pics of Bow Wow's feet. They are actually nice. I figured that he would have greatlooking feet. Hopefully, there are more pics of him out there which shows a close up view of them. Thanks again for the pics!

Footlover28
03-24-2009, 02:32 PM
Here are some of Bow Wow's feet. Also, Rick Fox had his toes sucked on in an episode of "The Game". If I can find the video, I'll post it.

thank god he's no minor anymore, right?

Are there any sole shots of him?

GA Foot Guy
11-06-2011, 04:15 PM
Anyone have any pics of Mehcad Brook's feet?