PDA

View Full Version : New Member - New Assorted Feet Pics

Gyronemo
04-13-2011, 03:55 AM
Hey everyone. I'm a newbie here, but I've been scouring the Internet for years looking for the perfect feet to satisfy my constant craving (some of you may know my YouTube account - same screen name, Gyronemo - where I post quite a few feet-related videos from commercials, TV clips, movies, etc.).

I figure, as a new member, I should give you all a peace offering of a sort before I go around posting in other threads. So, here's a few pics, some of which I know will be new to you.

The first two are pics of a guy I once knew. He was a pretty cocky douche. A handsome cocky douche. But a douche all the same. So I think it's just perfectly fair to share his lovely douche feet with the world. It's not like he'll ever know. ;) (I had considered posting some pics of a friend whose feet I managed to get some nice sole shots of... but I secretly adore him too much to do that to him, so I'll keep those to myself :o). And yes, despite his young looks, he is of age in these pics - I know for a fact that he was in college when they were photographed.

The third pic is one I salvaged from an old MSN group of men's feet. It was from an article about choosing shoes.

And the last two pics I'm not sure where I found... I'm sure most of you have seen the latter; it's gotten a lot of circulation lately. But it's one of my favorites, so I thought it would be a good one to post here.

Anyway, that's all I've got for now. I'll dig around my drive for more to share. Hope you guys enjoy! :D

tenchichan
04-13-2011, 05:04 AM
Welcome to the board!

I always fret about posting pics of people I know (never have.) I've got them, but I just feel weird about it, so it's like my own dirty little secret.

I have been tempted though to post pics of people I don't know that I've found through mutual friends on Facebook and whatnot.

But ugh, that guy DOES look like a douche.

Gyronemo
04-13-2011, 01:55 PM
Thanks tenchichan! After what happened to Feet.TV I've been looking for a better location to discuss feet and share pics at. This place seemed more than ideal.

Yeah, I have similar qualms about the issue of pics of familiars. That's why I didn't post some other pics I have of a good friend of mine.

But, yeah, this guy and I weren't really great friends or anything... we're certainly not in touch anymore. And he was as full of himself as he looks. ;) I will say I wish I'd had a camera handy on other occasions when he was barefoot... a sole shot that never was.

Here's some more pics of guys that I've found over the years; none who I've known though. :D First guy I found, as can be seen, was from one of those stock image websites. And the last guy... I want to say I found his picture in a Facebook group for male feet, but don't quote me on that.

Footlover28
04-13-2011, 02:14 PM
I have seen the last pic before on flickr: http://www.flickr.com/ photos/spezialsocken/

Gyronemo
04-14-2011, 12:13 AM
Thank you for remembering that, Footlover28! Now I have a name for the face... and the foot.

More photos then?

The first pic I found quite a few years ago. So many years that I can't remember where I got it from. I stumbled upon the second pic, of the same guy, more recently, I think in a Facebook group. No idea who he is or where the pics come from.

Third guy's obviously from a stock image site. Kinda seems like a weird angle for his leg, but whatever gets him showing his feet...

From what I can gather, the fourth photo is of Ethan, a model at Barefootguys. However, Ethan has only had one photoshoot for the site, and this isn't from that shoot. In fact, it's not even labeled as being from Barefootguys, but the photography is similar. So I'm not sure where it came from... I know the rule about not posting photos from pay sites, but since this one isn't actually on the site, I figured it would be a safe one.

And, finally, the last guy is José Roberto Alvarez Vargas (that's a mouthful...), a flexible guy with notably big feet who I ran across on limbermen.com. You can find a whole series of him at the site (http://limbermen.com/Jose/)... he's fantastically elastic (not to mention frequently barefoot) so his feet end up in all sorts of places.

pghcoyote
04-14-2011, 12:49 PM
That Ethan picture is from the barefootguys set (their photo 047). It is labeled as such, but the mirror frame is black and disguises the marking (black on black). Thanks for all the great photos!

Gyronemo
04-17-2011, 05:37 AM
Thanks for the info on Ethan's picture, pghcoyote! Good to know.

And since I posted them up in the "Official Show Your Feet" thread, I guess I'll put these photos of my own feet here...

As far as size, they're somewhere in the 9.5-10 range, depending on the shoe I'm wearing. They're fairly ticklish, but since I've never really had anyone tickle my feet for a long period of time (other than myself, out of curiosity), I can't really give a full report on this (although I can't say the sensation does much for me. I think I'd rather be the tickler than the tickled). My feet get pretty dry, but I try to keep them lotioned-up and happy. And my-oh-my do I have a case of the Happy Feet; they're quite full of personality. My toes, especially, love to wiggle as well as curl up, as you can see. The balls of my feet are rather bouncy as well - when I sit still, they tend not to.

If they get good reception, there can always be more pictures. I go where they go, after all. ;)

Gyronemo
04-18-2011, 12:45 AM
Just posting up a few extra pics that I didn't put in the "Official Show Your Feet" thread as a bonus treat for those of you who have been kind enough to visit this thread and check out the pics I've found as well as the photos of my own feet.

Hope you like 'em - the public is rarely permitted glimpses of my feet, so consider it a treat that they put on such a show for you! :D

I've got more ideas for further photos, so if these get some response, perhaps those'll become a reality...

Bradat26
04-18-2011, 09:46 AM
You have great feet!! Please post more.

Gyronemo
05-09-2011, 02:20 AM
I got a few kind compliments here and via PMs, so I thought I'd post a few new pics. Tell me what you think. ;)

Rich986
05-09-2011, 11:55 AM
I've read a couple of times lately of guys who tickle themselves. I've always been under the impression that you can't tickle yourself because your nervous system knows it's you and not someone else. Enlighten me, please.

Bradat26
05-09-2011, 01:04 PM
I can tickle my own feet, and sometimes my ribs. I don't know why I can, but I love it, although it would be better if someone else was doing the tickling!! lol.

Gyronemo
05-09-2011, 01:07 PM
In my case, you'd be right, Rich986. All I really get from trying to tickle myself is a minor sensation - kind of a tingle that isn't really laugh-inducing or something I'd pull away from.

But, like I said, I've never had anyone try.

FootGent
05-09-2011, 09:34 PM
Your killing me with these hot pics of your feet....Really nice!!

Peace,
Steven