PDA

View Full Version : Do Footbuddies Administrators Reply to messages?

coronaboi40
02-10-2009, 06:58 PM
I am wondering if my private messages to the admin of this site are getting through. I've sent a few messages to a couple of them over the past few weeks and I don't get any replies. Are my messages getting through? Or am I just being impatient? Just trying to figure out what's up. I have gotten replies from them before. Wondering if something is technically wrong here or maybe they're just very busy. Which I can surely understand.

BootsMcGraw
02-10-2009, 08:06 PM
I am wondering if my private messages to the admin of this site are getting through.... Wondering if something is technically wrong here or maybe they're just very busy....
My guess is that things are... uh... afoot at Footbuddies; and the admins of the site are busily working to deliver more quality material.

They haven't responded to my last PM; so you are not alone.

LaughingAsians
02-16-2009, 05:43 PM
Thanks Boots,

I figured that might be the case. But I felt inquiring about it here after patiently waiting as long as 3 months without even an acknowledgement was not unreasonable.

BootsMcGraw
02-16-2009, 09:35 PM
...I felt inquiring about it here after patiently waiting as long as 3 months without even an acknowledgement was not unreasonable.
This may sound like a stupid question, but did you ask for a specific response? Or did you just say something along the lines of "such and such a thing is like this, and it should be different"?

It makes a difference, at least in the corporate world I inhabit when I'm not acting as forum moderator or specialty photographer or video producer. People who ask for action will generally get responses. People who only leave comments, whether good, bad, or indifferent, usually do not. Once a certain level of responsibility is reached, there are just not enough hours in a day to respond to all the e-mails and PMs, when no response is requested.